Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Magician] Kanna Skill Build

1. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

There's enough complaints on both JMS and GMS forums for all the issues for Kanna and many of them are still around long after the class came out.

There was a ton of complaining about Kekkai Kikyou and the various other bugs on JMS's forums on the week of release and that's still not fixed. If Nexon isn't checking their own forums there's nothing we can do about it.

Hell, one of the biggest ones is that you can get hack warnings for using teleport in JMS...and it just happened to me a few hours ago.

Question for GMSers: Can Haku break in GMS? In JMS, in any area where you're allowed to die, like Azwan, if you do, Haku can break and decide to cast no buffs for over an hour, sometimes even longer. He can also randomly disappear from dying too, never to return until you relog.

I like the entire concept of the class, but I didn't expect it to be so hard for them to make it work.

2. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

Haku breaks for me, but at most for 5min. Changing channels, going to cashop or relogging fixes him for me if he hasn't fixed himself already and if I am not in a pq or boss.

He has never disappeared to me.

3. Neutron Male
    IGN: Kill/Nozomi
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Hayato/Shadower
    Guild: Random
    Alliance: Random
    Farm: Never going to touch this
    New_York

Haku will sometimes just not buff at all for his entire buff. You may have to recast him from time to time. Using teleport doesn't give you dc hack warnings but it does instantly crash the game. It random as well to sometimes it just feels like crashing the game. Sometimes you can go on for hours not crashing at all.

4. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Kanna may be one of the earliest classes that can finish ranked dojo.

Not having to worry about MP is great. I was able to get to Manon no problem with only a 17K range no counting the buffs from the rest areas. Bind would have probably let me go farther because I didn't realize Manon's dispel dispelled Haku.

5. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

Keep making contact with Manon and Griffey to take touch damage can help you avoid their stuns and dispel. Sadly this tactic doesn't work on Pap because he does things differently.

6. Neon Atom Straight Male
    usa

Ugh...

Why on earth did that make each part of Shikigami Haunting count towards the 100 count cooldown. It take's 34 complete cycles (25 seconds with booster) for you to start standing in place not hitting anything.

7. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

Yep. Another "bot prevention" that just pisses off people.

It's this bad for every class with a repeatable attack like this, like Demon Slayer/Avenger.

It's fu'cking retarded. It does nothing. They need to remove it.

8. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

Whats the point of anti bot measures when kishin shoukan can train for you.

9. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

I'm confused about the additional effect on Retsu since GMS's description for quite a number of Kanna's skills are lacking...

The GMS description states it increases Shisen Gyouha's damage by x%, but then it also adds a passive +95%. Is the increasing variable supposed to be for the 3rd hit of Shisen Gyouha? And does it actually knockback because I can't seem to get it to proc.

10. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

The +95% passive is +95% per hit to all hits of Shisen Gyouha, regardless of what "elemental" buff you're using. The additional damage from Shisen Gyouha - Retsu is added only to the third wave of the fan.

11. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

It's basically what Link has said above this post. The Passive Buff is a buff to the base skill. Think Demon Slash Advancements. 1 Point gives the entire passive buff in one go. The skill itself, when active, gives a damage boost to the third hit (50% of the base damage added), and knockbacks. It only KBs on the third hit, and only the third hit gets the damage buff. So for example, if your hits with Gyouha do 100k damage normally, it will turn into 100k -> 100k -> 150k + KB.

12. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

So if kazen is broken do we pass to the next skill in the guide? or we still add points in kazen for the mastery?

13. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

Your decision. At least you still get the mastery, so it's up to you to decide whether or not the mastery outside the initial boost is worth it.

You also must consider a potential timeline for when it will be fixed. It could be tomorrow, or it could be months from now like Kashu in JMS.
    Last edited by Polantaris; 2013-03-11 at 10:53 AM.

14. Neon Atom Straight Male
    usa

Has anyone tested Bellflower yet? I'll max Orochi and Sakura in 6 levels so it's the last skill other than Vanquisher's Charm I haven't touched.

If it truly is broken I'd rather max Vanquisher's Charm for Von Leon ambition and coin solos or something.

15. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

I heard it was working in GMS, though I have no experience with that.

In JMS it is still broken. Take that as you will.