Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Magician] Kanna Skill Build

1. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

That's exactly why in a post before yours, I mentioned, "I do have to do a small amount of editing on the guide, because a few skills were reduced in SP maxes when Nexon JP realized how screwed up they were after Tempest," and how I'd be fixing it soon.

Edit:
    I fixed 2nd job. I don't think 3rd job is any different from how it was, but I'm still missing 3 SP somewhere and I'm unable to find it (Read the notes to know what I mean). Any info on that would be great, and if I missed any reductions in 3rd job lemme know.

2. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

I'm having trouble with my key settings :( any suggestions?

3. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

recommending an early max of kishin shouhan

since, y'know
    having a skill that you can just pop down on the map and train for you early on dealing its best damage possible is pretty great

a lot of mobs in magatia are tall enough for both balls to hit them, since the <-- ball is low, and the --> ball is high, training on taller mobs is more effective
    it's honestly pretty great just being able to relax and write out this post while my summons get me like 20% of my level in the time it took me to write this

4. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

At aliens, Kishin can take care of a whole platform by itself if your strong enough (6k+range).

5. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

So, Baba sucks pretty bad at everything.
    I'd say dump that skill in 3rd; it's a two-sided pull you'll use occasionally vs a button-mashing Twister Spin you'll use never.

6. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

Meh, it's really up to debate in that department. Both Sou Tengu and Kishin Shouhan are great skills. Having Kishin at level 1 will still give you the same spawn increase and as a result you can easily level just as fast. It can still handle a platform on it's own too, because its range doesn't change either. It's not like going up to that platform every once in a to recast Kishin is really that big of a deal honestly, and Tengu can easily take care of two+ platforms.

I've NEVER used either, so I don't know. The only time I used Baba was to make a video to show JoeTang it. Otherwise, I never touched either skill, because frankly there's no reason to. Sou Tengu has a larger range than Soko e Naore, and Baba is a pile of pomegranate and is completely worthless. I only put points into Baba because I was hoping someone might be able to see a use for it, but I know from experience there is none for Soko.

I mean, it can be switched, but I don't think it matters.

Unfortunately I use an Xbox 360 controller when I play so I have no input(hah) in regards to a keyboard configuration. Sorry.

7. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

If you can one-shot the mobs you train on with Soko it's faster than Tengu, since you have to use the second activation of Tengu or wait for the animation to end before you can teleport.
    So yeah, I've been using Soko a lot ever since I noticed that.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

Polantaris, does the Monkey Spirit/Barrel/exp buff skill in 4th job still do no damage in JMS? Because I can confirm it works in GMS

9. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

It was fixed months ago, so that fix probably carried over to GMS.

10. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

So I suppose since we got that fix I'll ask: What Kanna skills are still bugged?

11. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

Chimyaki Teni and Kakkai Kikyou are the two that I can think of. Chimyaku Teni causes disconnects with hacking errors in JMS, if you attack too quickly afterwards. Kekkai Kikyou has no effect whatsoever.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Ah I see. I'm glad it was fixed, it's an awesome skill.

of the other 2 bugged ones, I have yet to disconnect from using a skill, but I think i've just been lucky because I have not disconnected for ANY of the reasons other people have been.
    Haven't used the boss damage one yet, but Swordstaker said that he was doing more damage against Vellum with it

13. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

So, attacking immediately after teleport will sometimes get you d/ced, and the last one is mostly irrelevant because losing 25% bossing damage isn't too bad. Whew, from the way some of you JMS players were talking about Kanna the bugs made her unplayable.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Well as a boss orientated mage, teleport and boss damage are quite important haha.

15. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

God I'm going to be so pissed if Kekkai is fixed in GMS but not in JMS. Link and I did Chaos Zakum yesterday and I know for a fact that it still doesn't work in JMS. I was doing just above 90k a number with Retsu on the first two hits, and it didn't improve at all when I used it.

16. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

I noticed this too, i have been able to 1hko alines with Soko once i hit 4th job. It is significantly faster if you 1hko. And it drags any stranglers in for an easy kill.

17. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

I never realized that...mostly because I don't do enough damage to be 1hkoing things my level with Soko.

I guess I'll change later.

18. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

I found the error in the third job skill build.

19. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

Edit : Oh. Never mind. I see it. The level numbers are screwed up. Hehe.

20. Default Re: Kanna Skill Build

Well, i was using all clean gear with a 30att buff from the event to 1hko, once your 4th job though you can easily 1hko with just soko. But JMS doesnt have Aliens...
    At lhc, people are using soko more too, to drag mobs or attack both platforms, i have yet to see anyone use tengu.