Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

KMS release char slot from 15-- 18 during the luminous update

most likley gms will follow kms

2. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

He's refering to the Cygnus "Job Advancement" quest chain about hunting down the Black Witch.

3. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

No, the chief knights were so weak until they were all paralyzed by the black witch and need their students with less flashy skills and no LAZORSS to rescue them.

Btw, i heard people saying that mikhail needs to kill akyrum and lvl their empress blessing like KOC a while ago, izzit true?

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Don't think so. If you try to add logic to it, the Black Witch events didn't occur during the time of Mikhail learning.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

To get to Level 30 blessing, yes.
    Not too bad since it's still the CK Akyrum and Mikhail can just outlevel him like a boss.

6. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

My ages-old Dawn Warrior with higher than normal dex is doing me one last favor, saving an ign to use for my Mihile.

Mihile's definitely not my favorite instructor, but it gives me hope that I WILL get to play as my favorites some day.

Rather than "classes", it'd make more sense to start calling them "Character roles". The term Class to me implies that you're making a generic no-face "Explorer".

7. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

My point was not that Mikhail is not necessary. While that is true, my point was that many other jobs are not necesary at all in game, like Cygnus Knights (now) and Resistance, but people complain about Mikhail because it came out in a bad time. Kaiser and Angelic Burster are kind of the same, but at least they add a couple new elements with their gameplay.