IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: And now we know for sure...

The link skill will be nice I suppose, and the chance to make another UA is welcome.

It's Jett's brother, the noble warrior who has followed her to Maple World to make her pay for her crimes!

2. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

People don't like Mihile because he's basically a Dawn Warrior, an already existing class that is a watered down version of an already existing class (Fighter/Crusader), but more powerful and with a bunch of lasers. And Flash Jump. He's an uninspired class.

Also, at the time, we thought it'd also lead to the other Cygnus Instructors getting the playable character treatment. Thus, completely making Cygnus Knights worthless, since Mihile also gives Empress' Blessing, UA, etc., in addition to a nifty Link Skill.

3. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

They didn't spare us Jett.

4. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

ima make this character to 120 and delete my thunder breaker. Thunder breaker is so pointless Also will help me clear a slot for future classes that I don't remember that are supposed to come out now.

5. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Excited to play Mihile and delete my Thunder Breaker. Like no one else on SP.

Yay for optimism.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Another free slot for me! My DW will cease to exist on release day.

7. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Same here but replace Thunder Breaker with Dawn Warrior.

8. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

I hate Mikhail because he's gender locked... meaning I can't equip some of my female gear and any UE I make will be a boy... -_-

9. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Time to increase warrior emp gear prices

10. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

OmegaZero765 shall be reborn!
    But seriously, this has to be one of the most...oddest classes I will ever play.

11. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

I'm excited to play it over my Dawn Warrior too.

12. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Yay. More link skills to feed to one character at once!

Now if only I can ever get around to leveling my Cannoneer...

13. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

I think it could be dispelled since the link skill is an active buff. It lasts 90 seconds and has a cooldown of 3 minutes to the linked character. Not too sure about it though.

I don't find the class very interesting at all as what the other people have said. Seems to be a repeat of what I've already played and his attacks seems very boring. Story-wise is also lacking. Sort of adds to it that I don't find warriors to fit my play style.

According to this, all I'd be interested in are the positive chaos scroll and the 100% epic pot scroll from the hot time prizes. Hopefully, the Nexon here wouldn't change anything for the hot time prizes?

14. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Cooldown's actually 180 seconds.

15. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

I noticed I put that wrong, so I corrected that. I was looking at the KMST page for Mikhail first, and it said 300 seconds for him. So I guess it got changed to 180 seconds for the final release.

16. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

I don't think I have particular use for the link skill until Luminous comes out. Onyx Will does a pretty good job.

He doesn't have stance right?

17. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Only in Equlibrium and 4th job Light/Dark Mastery makes it last longer.

18. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

I'm looking forward to it if only because it means that any one person can get the +30 weapon attack blessing without investing anything more than time.

19. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Making one to replace Dawn Warrior and get level 30 Empress Blessing.

Anyone know if Mikhail has to do the same quests at level 120 that the Cygnus Knights were required to do? Specifically the one that involved killing Manon and Griffey...

20. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

For 4th? Their 4th job is to go to Ereve, go in a portal, and kill these Adv Knight mobs... 100 of them I believe.