IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: And now we know for sure...

See, this is why [sarcasm] tags are a good idea ;)

2. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Maybe Nexon America will follow Nexon JP's lead and expand the character cap to 24, if they haven't already.

Because it's a clone of two already existing classes, serves no point to the story and is completely dull and pointless.

Oh, and lasers.

3. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Yet no one hated dawn warriors who are basically a clone or any of the other cyguns knights oh wait, I mean clones of their respective classes. It's the story of how one of the chief knights got to his position they should finish it out but that would seem relevant to the story. Lasers so I take it you hate the new buccs and any other class with em

4. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

The link skill is somewhat useful to classes that have no stance or avoid, though.

It'll make my solo times for certain bosses better, that's for sure..damn that right horntail head :(

5. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I thought people knew everything from kMS will get transferred to the other versions. :/

6. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

The way I see it, Mikhail was just the pilot in a project of revamping the Cygnus Knights. They probably were testing how changing it from recruits to the actual captains as the center of the Cygnus branch would adapt to the game and if it could work. If they never continue with this project I consider there is no one to blame for it other than the players which jumped out instantly to scream it sucks without giving it some thought.

That was because they came out when people were not fed up with new classes and because at that time, Cygnus Knights fulfilled a purpose. It is the same thing with the Resistance, other than Demon Slayer they fullfill no purpose in game, not even storywise but at the time they came out, people were still not fed up with new classes so they wouldn't complain. Heck, some of them share a lot of elements with other jobs or stole concepts that could have made the other jobs great and yet no one gave a pineapple. If they came out today, people would sh1t all over them.

7. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Nexon JP increased it to 24? Had not heard that, nice. Yes it would be great if NexonAm did that too.

8. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

I'm fairly indifferent to Mihile, but more link skills are always nice. I'll probably replace my Dawn Warrior with one since I don't know anyone who wants to help me kill CK Arkarium.

That would be nice. I didn't know other versions already expanded the cap; that's an encouraging sign as I'll soon fill in the last 2 slots on my account.

9. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Yay lasers! (for the record I hate having to use lasers on all my pirates now. It's so un pirate-y (Mechanic, cannoneer, buccaneer, thunder breaker) D:)

in addition to the good point that was argued in another poster who quoted you, Mihile really isn't necessary at all. It gives EVERYTHING a cygnus knight does PLUS it can get to 200. So why would anyone in their right mind make a cygnus knight for? Variety? We have that already. The plan for me is to now make a mihile in a different character slot, train it to level 100-120, then completely delete my thunder breaker because this character gives my other characters cygnus blessing, a link skill, cygnus echo, ability to create a UA, and a significantly better character card that isn't limited to A rank.

And if I recall, people did go "OMGwtp IS THIS" when Cygnus knights were released in KMST. I believe a lot of people thought that cygnus knights were a blatant ripoff of all the other classes, but that was mainly because there were only those adventurer classes in game. People over-looked it because the knights served the purpose of giving a separate buff to their main character.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

blergh, i don't want to go through that whole thing again, i'm strongly debating whether i want stance or not.

11. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Just going to point out that the Cygnus Knights were hyped up as Maple Story's "easy mode" classes, not as original and innovative classes. They were released back when getting to level 120 was a huge deal that took at least a year or two for casual players. People liked the idea of being stronger and getting skills early along with getting more AP upon level up.

12. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

One after another. I'm calling October for Warrior reorganization.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

People who don't have a warrior already hate the class just because it represents the butchering of a storyline or some s'hit. Just because it's a class of an NPC/boss, which creates inconsistencies for when you for example...try and kill empress.

For me, i just don't care about it because it creates buffer between now and the cannoneer revamp.

14. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Don't your Stance gets upgraded to 100% the next buff after Mihile?

15. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

yea, but i mean for every other class, one of my main gripes on my other chars is the horrible lack of stance.

16. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

At least this also proves that Tempest is December / Janurary ...Gonna go on hiatus until then like every other year

17. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

Does anyone happen to know if Mikhail's Stance link is dispellable? Didn't make one in KMS back when you still could =/

Doesn't seem that great IMO. It's mostly a Hero + DS with lasers to me. I don't hate it, I just think it's not a well designed class.

18. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

I'm not expecting any new content that I would be interested in for at least 6 months (that includes Tempest as well). Just an onslaught of low level areas and new pineappleing classes.

19. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

i don't like mikhail because he's a pineappleing instructor.

Spoiler

i GUESS i'll get it for BM stance

20. Default Re: And now we know for sure...

OMG WHO COULD IT POSSIBLY BE?

They even used the same image kNexon did like 6 months ago.