IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

Apparently they added a small patch in this maintenance? My patcher keeps saying that the base.wz is corrupt.... Anyone else? Do I need to download the whole damn client again, because of Nexon screwing shet up or what?

3. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

Er, The SC hasn't happened yet according to the times that are listed.

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I just realised that my computer probably automatically restored something (including MS) to an earlier point. Nvm then, too lazy to redownload the whole client now ;_;

5. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

dam inner lock is already ending that soon? :( oh well i guess i can live w/o it

6. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

Lol'd at this listed "bug".

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

lol wow.

Still no mention of Jett's skills having massive delays? If it was an intended feature then they should have said something

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It's almost as if you think jett didn't need a nerf.

I already told you guys the delay thing was intended. They made their attacks instant hit upon cast which in turn affected other classes/skills, which indicated that the bug was intended and upon fixing it jetts would be "nerfed".

9. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

And I tell you again, Jett animations are way faster than those of Cannoneers or other jobs you're comparing them to. They synchronized perfectly fine with the hits, if anything it is more safe to say they broke Jett when fixing these other jobs. And Jett's might of need a nerf, but what the pineapple, a nerf little over a month after being released? that's ridiculous.

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I decided to ignore you the last time because you didn't understand the point and it's nice to see that hasn't changed.

11. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

weren't mechanics nerfed pretty soon after their release?

12. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

Yah I don't get it. What I see is you're assuming it was a mistake generated by Jett because other classes started acting odd when Jett was released, while I consider they inteded that delay for Jett but were not expecting it to affect other classes. The only other point I might pick out of what you say is that they took the easiest way to fix the issue, got rid of Jett's delay and called it a day.

I believe it was only the drill and it was while they still were in Beta. The actual Nerf came out months later.

13. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

No they were know as the OP class at the time of release because of the short delay drill. The nerf did not hit until much later though.

14. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

Wow fast SC this week, reduced from 5 to 4 hours and then done in 1:45...must be some kind of record.

15. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

I would imagine it's because they decided not to fix anything. Not a single thing was moved to the Fixed bug list.

16. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

Yupp.

17. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

Well it's not like they had to spend their time doing stuff like implementing bug fixes.

18. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

There was a bug just a few minutes after server went up. I was able to get all 8 days of reward of the Chill Thrill event. But they fixed it before I got onto my other characters D: (I already have Rainbow Badge and am already getting Gallant Emblems) ^^

Last edited by xiiliea; 2012-08-22 at 11:44 AM.

19. GLADIGATORS
    usa

NexAM employee 1: So how are we going to nerf jett shortly after it's release so that jetts seem OP while it's "hot", and when mutiny comes out they won't steal the spotlight from corsairs and their new fusillade delay?

NexAM employee 2: I have an idea...how about we impose a function for all or some projectile attacks (which ever they decided to do it ended up affecting cannon barrage) (triple fire, rapid fire, cannon barrage, etcs that i don't know) so that in all of jett's skills the damage will come out on the monster instantly, making them do significantly faster damage, and then get rid of this function so that the affected attacks work like normal projectiles and damage won't come out until the bullet hits the mob. This will not only nerf jetts along with the turret change, but "fix" other affected skills, so any player who notices this "bug" will think we're doing a good job.

NexAM manager: GENIUS EMPLOYEE 2 FOOD FOR YOUR FAMILY THIS WEEK

20. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - August 21, 2012

I'm actually thinking it had to do with those days before where Ice Chests were dropping. The characters that I open lots of those on could get all 8 days of Chill Thrill done right away (including one just 30 minutes ago), and some could only get it partway done, with my mules unable to get any rewards at all initially.