Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.447 - Maple High School

They also made Beyonder require you to use Final Blow to activate it according to the description.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.447 - Maple High School

So does that mean that you will end up with Overswing (100% + 400% x2 + 490% x2) + Final Blow (426% x4 with hit count/damage upgrade) + Beyonder (420% x9) + Final Blow (again) for a full cycle? Or did they disable the use of FB after Beyonder?

What's the delay on the first hit of overswing btw? 600ms?

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.447 - Maple High School

First hit of Overswing is 540ms. No idea if you can Final Blow after Beyonder, but I would assume you can't since they made this very specific change.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.447 - Maple High School

Umm, does it still outbeat Final Toss in DPS?

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.447 - Maple High School

Yes.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.447 - Maple High School

Actually, based on the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ny4Uqoj5A <.446
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uImF9DFGXIs <.447

It has always been usable as a chain after using FB, so that was just the updated description I believe.

Overswing + Final Blow + Beyonder = 7364%/4410ms or 701.3%/420ms
    Final Toss = 640%/420ms

Both not counting your other buffs etc. So yea, no more tossing Arans (after lvl 170 anyway...)

Oh, and once you unlock the ability to upgrade the damage/hit count of FB, Overswing + FB bumps up to 619.5%/420ms, so you could probably use that instead of Tossing, unless you are dead accurate and are able to maintain the Toss spam.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMST 1.2.447 - Maple High School

They are from killing the Mystic bosses and doing the associated Silent Crusade quests, so yep, they are all obtainable.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.447 - Maple High School

I wonder if Nexon realizes this but the only places where you can actually use beyonder are monster park and bosses. For anything else it is a waste.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.447 - Maple High School

i hope you realize that youre still going to complain if they weaken the skill to make it usable on other mobs.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.447 - Maple High School

Im not complaining lol. Compared to what the other legends got, Aran got the best cut out of them all. A summon and ultimates are worse.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.447 - Maple High School

It's lilke Aran has her own lucky streak. Whatever buff, nerf or revamp she gets, no player complains.

12. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: KMST 1.2.447 - Maple High School

Events counts?

The Top Artifact Hunter medal was one of the best.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.447 - Maple High School

I won't really count event ones, since there is a fixed time period to get them, meaning unreleased classes get no access to them.