IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Ignore Def % Limit?

Sorry, but I don't have any Ignore DEF equips on my Battle Mage, so I can't help :P

2. Default Re: Ignore Def % Limit?

i can understand why you guy wont believe me cause i fail to show prove i know that is a fact
    but sometime there are thing are very rare bug.... example

not many ppl got 100% ignore or over 100% to test it out
    so this bug alway been here ever since alliance update because everyone tho it working no one ever really try to test them out

in other word this bug is very rare to find and yet i would love to show prove to all but im dont wast etoo much effort on it just to show a bug that no one even care about their own battlemage

you will find the bug once you hit 100% ignore def on battlemage when attacking a snail and Azwan hell mode mob

i know my bam is bug i know ignore skill def isnt work i also found out ambition is still glitch and i know this is true i will keep it on myself since no one really care about their own class if they are glitch what the point it should just stay bug forever not showing out at all i have to be only one to show i care about my own class?

im pretty sure battlemage might not be the only class with ignore def skill broken there might be more since not many doenst want 100% pdr they cant find the bug

to be sure your 100% ignore is working 100% test your ignore rate

dont add ambition that is not working just let you know

here what you do

codex + skill + weapon ignore or nebulite if you have 100% ignore + test your dmg on these 2 monster

Snail and Azwan hell Mode mob
    10% ignore vs 70% ignore

if your dmg is the same for 4min then your ignore is working
    if your dmg is not the same that mean your skill ignore is bug

again this is a rare bug

if i didnt do this stuff... this type of bug would stay hidden forever

There is another way to do this w/o having 100% ignore

Battle Mage 1st and 2nd job blow has no Ignore def
    Battle Mage 3rd and 4th job blow has Ignore def

Test your dmg how much increase and decrease

each of those blow has diff %

1st blow = 130% x 3
    2nd blow = 135% x 4
    3rd blow = 140% x 5 with 20% ignore
    4th blow = 180% x 6 with 30% ignore

Test them out ur dmg on Azwan Hell Mode Mob you will see the diff % dmg that ignore doesnt work at all

there we go now all battlemage can test out for themself thank god im not the only one going to do this ....

3. Default Re: Ignore Def % Limit?

No, the non-elemental skills does not miraculously turn physical and vice versa because of elemental properties. Evans can't damage anything through super def, nor can Paladins damage anyhting through super m def. If the newer bosses with the physical resist trait resist non-elemental magic damage it is because it is coded or bugged to do so, not because there is no difference between physical and non-elemental.

4. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

When i PB, my friend does this.

He needs imprint to do max on both PB & statues. They aren't physical attacks. Magicians are not affected.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I've never heard of Ambition ever being broken...

6. Default Re: Ignore Def % Limit?

do you have max ambition if you do test this out if you have 100% ignore
    ambition 10% + ur skill + codex + weapon ignore + nebulite = 100% ignore test your dmg
    on azwan hell mode vs Snail
    70% ignore vs 10% ignore
    if you dmg is the same after 5 min of attacking then it prove ambition is working
    if you dmg isnt the same after 5min attacking then it provie your ambition is not working or even your skill maybe

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I only have level 90 Ambition, so 99% PDR with all skills, Impact with 129% :(

8. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

If you have max ambition it doesn't show up on your screen like it does for experience(if you're 200).

9. Default Re: Ignore Def % Limit?

use skill that has no ignore def

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Previous discussion about ignore def: http://www.southperry.net/showthread...l=1#post922235

Numbers and screenshots there showing the ignore def on Codex works (it was broken for a while), but indirectly also showing Ambition Ignore Def works.
    Of course, this was 6 months ago. Nexon might have broken it since. If I get bored enough tomorrow I'll check again.

11. Default Re: Ignore Def % Limit?

in the past cygnus knight has 30% ignore that pretty high to check but to check ambition is kinda hard cuz it not very higher % on ignore

10% ignore is the max level for ambition so it really hard to tell the diff if there any dmg change or not

but now there azwan hell mode all the mob has 70% ignore and this is a great time to test all ignore skill if there anything is broken

i know from my exp that is a fact that battlemage blow skill is broken 3rd and 4th job if you think that im wrong then try to prove me wrong

i also know from my exp that ambition isnt working at all

ONLY test if you able to get 100% ignore or higher otherwise it would be hard to test it out

Attack a Snail check your dmg

then

Attack a Mob in the Azwan Hell Mode check yoru dmg

and compare then to see if they are hitting the same amount of dmg

if they are hitting the same amount of dmg it mean they are working right

if they are not hitting the same amount of dmg it mean one of those ignore def is broken which is most likely is ambition

if you have more than 100% ignore try to make it equal... like use skill that has no ignore or turn codex ignore to 15% instead of 30% if u still got too much turn off codex to 0% ignore

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

10% ignore is easy to check even if you don't have 100%.
    Even on monsters that only have 20% PDRate, 10% of that is 2% of your damage. If my range is 50k, 2% of that is 1k. If you think it's "hard to tell" whether I am hitting 50k max or 49k max, I really doubt your "proof" of anything.

13. Default Re: Ignore Def % Limit?

ya but that doesnt say anything much about ambition.... 10% ambition is easy what if you got 2% ambition? now that is pretty hard right?
    all i know ambition is not working and so does all the battlemage skill 3rd and 4th job

all i know my 150% ignore sure work alot better than my 100% ignore LOL so much for ignore
    cuz i know my ambition is glitch that is 10% ignore also my skill is glitch also that 30% so i really have 110% ignore not 150% anyway

im done with this if you dont think my information is right im ok

from my exp i know im right but as for now i dont want to prove to you guy since you guy dont care about this glitch and no one is even trying to do anything
    it like im the only person who testing or trying out and yet u guy too lazy

even w/o 100% pdr on battlemage can still be testable with the skill on 1st and 2nd job skill vs a 3 rd 4th job skill blow and you will c they will hit the same.... meaning ignore ever exisit at all... even if you got 0 % ignore u can still test the skill alone u will c that battlemage has 0 % ignore w/o anything their skill ignore isnt working

anyway thank for listening that up to you if u want to belive me or not i dont waste my time for nothing kk im done with ignore i keep it all to my self now it better that way

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you don't get it do you? this isn't basil, unless you present actual evidence, numbers and screenshots backing those, nobody will believe anything you or anyone else says. proof>words and so far, you've provided no proof.

15. Default Re: Ignore Def % Limit?

im done with this thread you can ignore everything here

it just sad no one out there try to prove this for me or prove me wrong

i hate to be the only to show prove but i wont do it cuz they dont care about their job i rather keep this bug for myself

you know i like this bug it make my 150% ignore more useful than being a waste let keep this

dont believe me please cuz i have no proof your right but i wonder if there anyone out there would try to prove this for me or prove me wrong that up to them if they care or not

you want to help? ok read the thread and help me prove this or prove me wrong

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

not everyone has the time, we expect that, since you "found" this, and even wrote the numbers back then, you'd have taken a video, some screenshots, something tangible, since you supposedly already tested it.

not everyone has 100% ignore, i won't have it until luminous myself, and i really dislike having to unequip stuff just to be able to test this kinda stuff, since my inventory is loaded with untradeable crap.

if you already did the testing, why couldn't you have recorded it or something? sapta says she'll test when she has time, but indeed, it should have been you who brought all the proofs of it.

17. Default Re: Ignore Def % Limit?

That doesn't make sense. If a prosecutor wants to prove someone guilty, he uses tangible pieces of evidence, he doesn't just give his word. He also doesn't expect a member of the jurt or the judge to go out and find the evidence for him in the middle of the trial. He does it beforehand so he doesn't look foolish and waste everyone's time.

And that prosecutor certainly doesn't go out and find evidence and then keep it to himself while insisting that everyone listen to him despite him vocally refusing to give anybody any useful information. I barely know any mages who play this game and of them, only one is a Battle Mage. So no, you can either post screenshots or drop this whole thing.

18. Default Re: Ignore Def % Limit?

your right i should have save the ss and make a video but i hate the fact this would be huge waste of time

alright since i lost my prove and im too lazy to reget again all this information is fault so i give up
    im too lazy to prove this .... i gave my self in if i cant get prove i just surrender myself

guy just ignore this entire thread move along nothing to see
    all my information is fake since im too lazy to get my prove again i dont like wasting another 3hour getting information just to prove this one bug

There is another way to do this w/o having 100% ignore

Battle Mage 1st and 2nd job blow has no Ignore def
    Battle Mage 3rd and 4th job blow has Ignore def

Test your dmg how much increase and decrease

each of those blow has diff %

1st blow = 130% x 3
    2nd blow = 135% x 4
    3rd blow = 140% x 5 with 20% ignore
    4th blow = 180% x 6 with 30% ignore

Test them out ur dmg on Azwan Hell Mode Mob you will see the diff % dmg that ignore doesnt work at all

there we go now all battlemage can test out for themself thank god im not the only one going to do this ....

19. Default Re: Ignore Def % Limit?

This thread's amazing.

Are you that lazy to get proof?