Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - GMs In Action

How? He'll have five more accounts tomorrow and be right back doing the same thing.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - GMs In Action

I find it very hard to believe that GM's actually patrol this game for hackers.

All you have to do is go to the free market and ban some meso sellers, easily done.
    All you have to do is go to that one ToT map where there is nearly always a hacker and just ban them there and then.

There are so many Battle Mage hackers/botters at temple of time, some have the decency to auto-change channel when you enter, some just stand there botting and not giving a flying pineapple because they won't get banned anyway.

GM's aren't doing what they are supposed to be doing. They are probably just sitting back, selecting a reported character out of a hat and banning them.

3. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - GMs In Action

They do ban them, just that they all come back in a few hours or the next day. This is a futile battle they need to cut the hacks at the source but that takes time.

What they need to do during events like the knights of virtue they need to check all those maps for botters and be banning them every few hours

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

So they ban FM spambots that take minutes to replace? And are more annoying than harmful (especially since the Change Room option was implemented, allowing one to completely avoid FM entrance)?

If they ban a 160+ Evan botting at Future Henesys, it would take more than a few hours or a day to replace it.
    Same for the ToT bots.
    If GMs get diligent enough to ban them all at Triple Rumo and similar spots below 100, their operators will eventually give up. Especially when you consider that most farmer bots have a looting pet. Those things cost NX.

Knights of Virtue? Why Knights of Virtue? The botters have no need for either the buff or Ergoth boxes (the goodies inside are untradeable). They're not in those maps on purpose, they just happen to be there because they are always there.

5. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - GMs In Action

I wonder if those real life GM hats are part of their uniform policy.

6. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - GMs In Action

Nope, I see them use vaccuum looting. Everything in the map flies towards them.

7. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - GMs In Action

What i do not understand is why they can not have a GM ot two in each server that checks popular training maps (Scarecrows, jesters, Aliens, LHC, SH) and bann botters ans spawn hackers, especially during 2x? if people know they are going to get banned during 2x, when most of use train, they would be more reluctant to leech off hackers. And if they delete duped items why are there still 38 attack VSS?

8. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - GMs In Action

Um, Nexon has not deleted any duped items. They are part of the game now, whether people like it or not. It would be too dangerous for them to delete every 18+ attack shoe, 20+ att earrings, 10+ attack noses, and all types of duped gear. If they did that, they would be pissing off a great majority of the community that owns this type of gear as the gear has circulated a lot.

They deleted enhanced hacked gear.
    They cleared inventories of anyone who had over a hundred White Scrolls, Protection Scrolls, Innocent Scrolls.
    They deleted item generated gear.

That's all that's been deleted. Everyone's got to deal with it or just play another version.

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Eh, I guess it shows that they are trying... Now if only they would be smart about it and go the obvious places that hackers are rampant in.
    Last edited by CrazyForDex; 2012-08-18 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Typo

10. Default Re: It's a MapleWorld WORLD! - GMs In Action

Events like the knights of virtue at least need to be patrolled more often during the event time ToT is infested with botters but what about the other areas I know kents are infested with botters. You act as though botters don't keep a few of them off in reserve yea sure that ban that 1 lvl 16x evan they have but I bet they have three more waiting to take it's spot if it gets banned. Either that or change the event maps so they are not places botters go.