1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Checking out Maple again. What are the new training hotspots, and any protips?

So just like the title says, I'm taking a gander at the game again. At the very least I wanna finally hit 200 on my Pirate and lay that long lost goal to rest. So my questions:

1. Is LHC still the way to go for EXP?
    2. What are the odds of another hot time event in the future? Some of the classes I made got derped up due to new skills added but SP wasn't resetted.
    3. What professions/gatherers are best at this time?
    4. What NEW rings/pendants are there that are affordable?
    5. What part-time jobs are worth doing?
    6. Any other protips for a guy who hasn't seen the game since Big Bang?

2. Default Re: Checking out Maple again. What are the new training hotspots, and any protips?

1. Pretty much, Until 165, then its Stronghold, Although the Red Leaf High is amazing exp right now and it's one free entry a day.
    2. Mikhail has a hot time if I remember correctly, but we dont really get SP resets form those anymore, you can buy a full SP reset from the CS now for like 10k nx
    3. Jewelry Crafting is best if you can make Rising Sun items, as they can sell for a ton and Gallant Emblems drop from monsters now.
    4. The Silent crusade offers some nice Rings and a REally awesome pendant that comes auto-epic.
    5. Herbalism and Mining can give you really rare recipes, but Relaxing will give you exp buffs if you want to do that.
    6. Things are ALOT different now. YOu will be confused. Many NPCs are not where they were, Many maps have been deleted/changed. But its more streamlined and offers faster exp (Albeit at the expense of exploration in my opinion.)

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Checking out Maple again. What are the new training hotspots, and any protips?

I potted one yesterday it was rare.

4. Default Re: Checking out Maple again. What are the new training hotspots, and any protips?

Huh. Someone told me it was auto-epic. OHWELL. Still a nice pendant if you can pass all the 20%'s on it.

5. Default Re: Checking out Maple again. What are the new training hotspots, and any protips?

1. LHC and then Stronghold when you are high level enough (165?). I believe Hell mode Aswan with a full party can easyly be better than LHC, but I haven't tried that.
    2. Dunno. KMS got lots of Hot Times with all these patches, and we have only been getting a stupid box with the hats.
    3. Acc. crafting for stuffs to sell, leveling insight with mining, and willpower.
    4. You can do Silent Crusade for a free pendant. You can get secret recipes from Monster Park bonus and if you are lucky get a Rising Sun Pendant recipe, but you need 40 emblems to craft it.
    5. All suck in my opinion.

6. Default Re: Checking out Maple again. What are the new training hotspots, and any protips?

Mine was rare on reveal too.
    But they make really good pendants, the only problem being that they're only moveable once.. Wish they could be sharing tagged.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Checking out Maple again. What are the new training hotspots, and any protips?

Another question.

7. What are essentially the hotspots from 1-120 at the moment?

8. Default Re: Checking out Maple again. What are the new training hotspots, and any protips?

1-40 anywhere
    40-50 Scarecrow
    50-70 Jesters
    70-90 MP3
    70-110 Aliens
    110-120 Crockies

9. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Uh... well I always do 10 ~ 25 Golem temple
    25 ~ 30 Copper Drakes
    30~45 Cds (Kerning Square)
    45~60~70 Toy Room
    60~70 Roids (If the job has enough avoid or HP)
    70~90 Roids
    90~120 Aliens and I SQUEEZE THE FK OUT OF PQ's seriously.
    This makes me hit 120 2 ~ 5 days.