Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Cleaning Up The Streets (suggestion for Nexon that I can't send them)

Someone remind me why these pieces of shit are still around? Nobody used them when they came out, and they were made more useless with the avatar megaphone crap. I'd imagine they produce lag too since they force you to load .swf files (if I remember correctly) to see the "videos" displayed on them that nobody even looks at.

2. Default Re: Cleaning Up The Streets (suggestion for Nexon that I can't send them)

It's free money for Nexon if people want to use them for whatever reason. I've only ever seen two of those Maple TV's used, but money is money.

Really though, why are towns so cluttered? Most events, rewards and such can be done through the event notification system. I don't see why we can't just fold everything into that. Hell, I haven't used Gaga/Cassandra unless they require that I turn in the events to them.

Which is dumb and they should feel dumb. Friggin; walking back all the way to Leafre, only to walk right back. (grumble grumble)

3. Default Re: Cleaning Up The Streets (suggestion for Nexon that I can't send them)

There was a Thanksgiving Event years ago where you had to fetch items for a Thanksgiving dinner for Mom and Dad and they wold give you an item/allowance, and then you could give it to a retail npc for an NX card, which were supposed to be distributed at the end of the event. I never got mine but they had a vague semblance of a use at least.

4. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Cleaning Up The Streets (suggestion for Nexon that I can't send them)

I don't think they've ever changed the movie in MapleTV beside the Big Bang patch.

5. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Default Re: Cleaning Up The Streets (suggestion for Nexon that I can't send them)

They changed it once before that when those horrible friend finder megaphones came out.

6. Default Re: Cleaning Up The Streets (suggestion for Nexon that I can't send them)

That would be pretty nifty, they could make a little Nexon/Wizet headquarters map and stuff those guys into there xP

7. Default Re: Cleaning Up The Streets (suggestion for Nexon that I can't send them)

I never got mine either :c

8. Default Re: Cleaning Up The Streets (suggestion for Nexon that I can't send them)

Leafre main map doesn't have 40 NPCs. Some NPCs are inside houses. Edelstein is the worst though. I agree with a special room that consists of Gaga, Cassandra, Inkwell, and all other event NPCs and accessible from Dimensional Mirror. With this, they'll also have less to worry about with the GMS-exclusive towns, like not having to bother putting Boss Kumi in NLC, and stuff.