Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

It seems like thats what I am receiving each time I enter. Has anymore got more or less?

2. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

I assume that its 85 per run, but how many times can you run a day (non nx anyways)

3. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

85 points per successful run. 1 free run a day.

4. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

I bought 2 additional tickets with my 400 prepaid and my 400 maple points and got 85 points per run, regardless of how fast or anything.

5. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

Yup I bought like 3 tickets, got 85 points each time.

The site says you can get more from the repeatable quests, but they seem to only give EXP.

6. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

This place is really good if you dont like grinding and have the extra NX to blow on it. got me to 80% in 5 goes and I'm at 197. but yeah...85 per run? thats it...4000 seems so far away :/

7. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

Buy Some NX TODAY!

8. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

Yeah, the EXP is very good. Got from 40% to 90% after only a few runs. And this is at lv184. If I had more NX I could probably get to lv200 in a day off of this.

If you get 85 per run, and go once a day for the rest of the event, you'll only end up with 3.4k friendship points. So if you want the best totem, you'll pretty much need to buy at least 8 tickets.
    Last edited by Kojo; 2012-08-17 at 02:39 AM.

9. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

I'm lol. Plus I want some perm stuff from the cs thats going away so this will be a plus with whatever I have left over.

Edit : @below I'm in the same boat as you sir.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

The EXP is the reason I will get to 200 before the end of the year.

11. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

It's 85 points per run and 85 per day without extra runs from using the CS. Depending on what you want and how your budget for meso/NX/time/patience wise is, you may want to consider revising on how you want to go at it.

You'd have about 39 days including today. That's 3315 Points total without NX. You need 4000 points in order to be able to buy the last two totems. Also, getting the top 3 totems ones will be the most expensive which will cost you 1b mesos for them. Equipping those 3 will give you a total of 46 all stats and 13 Weapon/Magic Att.

I'll probably go for the cheapest way. The ones that cost 100k, 10m, and 100m which gives 24 all stats and 4 Weapon/Magic Att.

12. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

Can you only buy 1 of each? o_O I can deal with just having derpy plus stats for 100k each, but spending 100mil for one item? I don't have enough income for that LOL

13. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

You can only equip one of each kind.

14. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

In other words you can't equip the same totem. Ex. Golden Joe Joe Totem with Golden Joe Joe Totem is a No no

15. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

I just had a massive fail on this -___- In the room where you party with the friendship people and it says "talk to the homeroom teacher to assign friendship" there is literally zero NPCs in the room, so I couldn't do anything except wait for time to expire >.>

16. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

The room with the girls, where you either ask them out or tell them you got a crush.
    That NPC can be hidden, at the top behind the timer.

17. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

It's the room where you kill the mass of monsters with the 4 people who you're supposed to befriend. There was no indicated NPC on the mini map or anything.

18. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

Done a couple runs so far, the equips that drop have hella high chance for 3 line and epic-unique reveal. Of 3, 1 is unique and 2 epic 1 with 3 line. Too bad they low level stuff.

19. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

You are supposed to let 2 minutes elapse, and then the NPC pops up.

20. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

Well that explains things >.> Yay for being 1 day behind!