Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

No...? It's 13 att 46 stat. And you only need 8 keys.

2. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

Wow.
    I've been doing a lot of jumping for nothing, then :|

3. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

Any class with a flash jump type skill shouldn't have a problem with this. It's not very hard to dodge three small mobs, especially when you can stand on chairs and tables at their shoulder level.

4. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

Its ok, I was bored so I wanted to see if I could actually avoid them :D . I find it entertaining in the least lol. got to 197->199 41% with 16 keys.(going to stop there for now) The 4000 Friendship points is looking like a breeze now. I kinda wish the daily quests gave some but oh well..

Dont want to be too greedy

5. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

I bought NX for my first time in a few years for this pomegranate. (I forget when I last bought and I'm too lazy to check my transactions).
    I have this sudden urge to grab every single dollar bill and blow it out all on NX but that's crazy.

6. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

Or if one or both of the fast mobs get trapped on said chairs and tables unable to jump off.

7. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

You need 4000 points to unlock the last two. If you don't have the budget to spend 1B on them, then you don't really need to go for 4000 points. At the very least, you can still get and equip the 3 cheapest totems together without spending NX for extra keys.
    You'll only need 2000 points for those. Those will still provide a nice boost in stats, but that's all it will do. Aesthetic-wise, no one's going to see or know you've equipped any totems.

You also won't know with GMS here. They may decide to put something even better to milk out this totem thing for money. You can pretty much bet they will even make an even better totem if not the same ones from this event out come of the Gachapon or something along those lines.
    As far as I know Nexon, they never fail to make their players have the 'we should've waited' feeling. They push something new out a week later or so that would make your previous investments feel like a waste.

8. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

So what? thats 1b mesos into one char, Im not gonna invest that much into something I cant even trade.

9. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Yea and on my dw I was having trouble saying way from them all a grounded fj is not ideal.

10. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

This topic seems to have evolved from the original question, so if anyone was wondering who the hell Boss Kumi is...

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I'm still spending the 1bil mesos on my DS, even though I'm dropping the character when Kaiser releases.
    Might as well get the most out of the event for the last 5 or so months.

Obviously it's just personal preference with the Totems.

Try Aran, who has NO type of FJ lol.

12. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

Glad somebody got the reference. Friend of mine told me about Gokusen and I had to Wikipedia it. Reminds me of the movie "Stand and Deliver" though.

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

For once, puppet is actually useful. LOL.

14. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

FunFact: During the 1 Minute "Avoid the doctors", Your familiars can actually do damage to them and kill them.

15. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

I noticed this too, but how strong must they be? i have been using Jr Boogies because i dont have any high leveled familiar. Any idea what level or attack the familiar must have?

And i noticed when i used Dragon Blink they stopped following me and just wandered around.

16. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

My Cygnus Familiar killed them in about 3-4 hits, So im thinking they have between 500k-1m HP.

17. Default Re: Is Red Leaf High friendship reward is 85 max per day?

I kinda want to do this numerous times on my Shadower (190) but if I wanted to straight MLH to 200 it would take too much NX... :(