Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Magnus

1. Default Re: Magnus

That sleeping gas is pretty much instant death, since it makes u stand still and can't use potion.

Even though there's no balls when u respawn, Magnus will keep attacking u if he's near the spawn point, so u should get away from him to rebuff.

2. Default Re: Magnus

update to current gms and kms diff

gms magnus is nerf .......... it doesnt have hp draining effect...... kms still have the hp draining effect if you are outside of the blue zone u will lose 10%hp every few sec

gms magnus is buff on attack .... he has 3 skill that instant ko you while kms only have 1 skill that instant ko you

gms magnus is buff on sleeping gas is undispellable / unresistable / and potion lock - while in kms it dispellable..... even if u have 100% statue resistance it doesnt work

3. Default Re: Magnus

May I ask which "1 skill" kills you in KMS? The double hand blast attack?

4. Default Re: Magnus

my bad it look like kms and gms is syc now on instant KO

poor mech......

5. Default Re: Magnus

What the hell @ the mech video. The green attack isn't retarded impossible to dodge. Our Magnus is glitched. Same with the gas tubes.

6. Default Re: Magnus

The green doppleganger attack in our version is definately ALMOST impossible to dodge but not impossible. Sigh, our version is still screwed up anyways. I already struggle hard on my own phantom and killing him in 15min-ish. Takes me tons of retries.

7. Default Re: Magnus

Except that's post-Unlimited, after they made changes to boss attacks. Here's some pre-Unlimited videos:

Phantom:

At around 2:40, Magnus uses the green attack. The Phantom didn't dodge in time, was only able to survive because of Final Feint.

Luminous:

Around 3:30, the Luminous doesn't dodge in time, dies.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Magnus

So we got Release Magnus with a "Post-Unlimited" attack scheme? wtp NexonNA!?

9. Default Re: Magnus

Seems to be a new trend to release "updated" stuff. Only time will tell if we get CMS' AB.

10. Default Re: Magnus

No, we got the unnerfed version, IamFear posted an older video showing us the same kind of attacks our current one does. When I was looking for videos during the 1st day of the release, I was seeing the same 1hko attacks too, it wasn't that easy at all.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Wait what? So post-unlimited, his "Magnus Clone" attack is ridiculously slow?

12. Default Re: Magnus

Yes. They re-did the timing of many boss attacks for Unlimited so they'd be more avoidable.

13. Default Re: Magnus

1.2.180 shows the Mech, its in the video in embedded with the slow green attacks. 1.2.175 shows the phantom and luminous with the faster near impossible to dodge attack.

edit: Ninja'd

14. Default Re: Magnus

post or no post.... gms magnus is nerf on hp draining effect..... we dont lose hp if we are outside of the blue zone
    in kms post or b4 post we lose hp every few sec

15. Default Re: Magnus

So your facts about it being dispellable is post or not post? Quite honestly the hp draining effect doesn't even matter that much to me. The damage he deals already is bad enough to annoy if not kill you. Worse for me is still his green doppelganger 1hko attack, followed up by the stupid gas that usually ends up making you as good as dead.

16. Default Re: Magnus

you dont know how annoying is hp draining effect is ... losing 10% hp per sec that is fast... anyway
    I just check the lasted update on post magnus and yes they also change that sleeping gas attack is no longer able to be dispell / resistable or use any kind of potion .... ya they did change and gms is now syc in sleeping gas attack... however gms doesnt have the hp draining effect

17. Default Re: Magnus

I might be wrong since it's hard to tell the HP on all those videos, but GMS Magnus does with his non-1hitko attacks half your total HP (damage absortion skills don't matter). KMS Magnus, however, seems to do less damage than that maybe because its not fixed damage there and damage absortion skills do matter, or it's fixed damage, but it does less than 50% hp. I see people who solo Magnus getting hit way less than half their HP in KMS, they can survive 3 hits at least.

That AB is still on CMST right? Or did they actually release that nerfed AB on CMS?
    Last edited by HellenzSin; 2012-12-23 at 04:01 PM.

18. Default Re: Magnus

Depends on your job, people with drain skills don't care about hp drain unless your damage is so crappy you don't recover enough but if so, why bother going I honestly don't believe you could do it anyways. As a phantom, I have heal and card drain at disposal backed up with power elixirs if necessary. If the post above me is correct then, we still have the harder version if you ask me lol, damage absorption skills matter a lot if it actually worked. Sick and tired of all these bosses with Aswan type attacks which shaves off a % of your hp followed up with pot cd and/or 1hko you anyways.

19. Default Re: Magnus

Same here, what's the point of my DrK having ~50% more HP than other warriors if it just means it takes 50% more damage too.

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Seriously what a dumb attack scheme. The falling rocks seemed fine, i didn't really die to those unless i was stupid. Magnus himself though...so dumb. If a boss is going to have attacks do either 50% damage or 100% there shouldn't be any f'ucking pot cooldown.