1. Default Mexican drug war's innocent victims: 'They tried to kill me with my kids'

"Claims that 90% of Mexican drug war victims are criminals is a statistic far removed from Cristina Roman's experience in a country where police and military have fallen into corruption"

Spoiler

Source: The Guardian

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Mexican drug war's innocent victims: 'They tried to kill me with my kids'

That's just sad to hear events like this happening.

3. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Mexican drug war's innocent victims: 'They tried to kill me with my kids'

That's really f'ucked up.

4. Default Re: Mexican drug war's innocent victims: 'They tried to kill me with my kids'

That's...pretty hardcore, damn. Extorting cash from people then still killing the person that was kidnapped is pretty low :l

5. Default Re: Mexican drug war's innocent victims: 'They tried to kill me with my kids'

It's pretty horrible what's going on in Mexico with the Drug and Gang problems.. I've seen some videos, with content too graphic to really describe here. Really sad stuff.

6. Default Re: Mexican drug war's innocent victims: 'They tried to kill me with my kids'

As bad as that was, I think what was worse was where the gunmen had the federal police search the bar customers for weapons ahead of time so that the gunmen could then conduct their massacre without risk of anyone shooting back.

7. Default Re: Mexican drug war's innocent victims: 'They tried to kill me with my kids'

Yeah, that too...

8. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

This was... extremely depressing. Seeing the title, I knew what to expect, but it was still worse than I thought it would be. :(