1. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: CptManuel
    Server: Yellonde
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Insane
    Alliance: Resurgence
    venezuela

Default 20% Renegade shop and dillegence

Does max dillegence makes em 30%? or they're "special" scrolls?

Thank you :)

2. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

Default Re: 20% Renegade shop and dillegence

It does make them 30%s.

3. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: CptManuel
    Server: Yellonde
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Insane
    Alliance: Resurgence
    venezuela

Default Re: 20% Renegade shop and dillegence

Awesome! thank you :) I'll be working to max dillegence then.

¿How much meso does it take approximately? *Laast question*

4. Default Re: 20% Renegade shop and dillegence

Depends, if you use the fatigue reset potions it will cost like 300m or so and can be done in a few days. if you do not use them, it will take much, much longer, but at a fraction of the cost.

5. Default Re: 20% Renegade shop and dillegence

I'd estimate 40m in materials (at a minimum) and a bigger amount in fatigue potions, but you can earn a lot back if you're doing accessory crafting, I got some 5-10m earrings pretty often, and a set or two worth 100m+. You pay more upfront for the ores to make half earrings but it pays off.

If you just want easy levels, forging arrows is quicker cause you can hold more at a time.

6. Default Re: 20% Renegade shop and dillegence

If you want to do it cheaper, make tons of mining mules. Mine and smelt the ore as much as possible till you hit the 200 a day limit. Then transfer the plates/crystals to your main blacksmith. Craft till you reach the limit. If you do this early in the day you could replete it (as you lose 10/20 fatigue an hour). you could also smelt the ores on your blacksmith but i find that a waste. I think bronze and adamatium are some of the best to mine as you can just make lots of arrow, arrows use the least materials. If you have the mesos buy the potion that restores 30 fatigue. Once you get to lv10 blacksmithing unlearn it and repeat.