Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [JMS] JMS v302 - Kanna

1. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

The skills remind me a lot of the Okami drawing style. Especially the Sakura tree in 4th job.
    ;_; I just wish it would come to gMS.

2. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

A skill that increases the spawn in a map + a skill that increases the exp of the enemies it hits. Perfect combo for LHC?

That style of drawing is also part of Japanese culture somehow. As Delicae said, Okami uses it (which is based on Japanese culture) and it is also present in many animes, the first one I can think of is Sai from Naruto. Seems obvious to me why they used it here.

Well, one think I hope is that Haku can be used as a regular pet by just buying pet items.

3. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

Not to mention the game I posted earlier in this thread, Muramasa, taking place in feudal Japan.

4. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

In GMS sure, but in JMS LHC was switched to a regular mob area. Same with Stronghold if I remember correctly. Might be a nice boost in Sengoku battles though.

5. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

Someone get to 120 and learn Haja Rengekifu, take a 5 second video of it with fraps attacking an enemy and send it to me please.

With Spiritual Power regen at 50 per 4 seconds, Haja Rengekifu would need to attack faster than 240ms to actually spend it. If it's 240ms, it would be in equilibrium if you do nothing else.

6. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

ommgggg i love this art style :/ I sooo want this plus Hayato in GMS..but eh I understand if they stay exclusive. I wouldnt even mind it being gender locked... I would sooo make a girl char because its just to beast to pass up

7. Neutron Male
    IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

Any idea when the Hot Time for Kanna's ribbon is? :S

8. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

Her skills are beautiful... GMS NEEDS THIS.

9. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

I'll do that for you as soon as I get to 4th job.

This Saturday, at 8:30 PM JST.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

wondering @Fiel; is there any sprites of haku? (the little pet thinguie that accompanies her) he supposedly can turn into a human too o.o

11. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

I couldn't get a proper screenshot because of the dialogue box blocking my way and him finishing by the time I exited it, but Haku goes bubbly eyes if you level while he's in transformed state. Will screencap at next level up.

Edit:

12. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

Other than the beginner regen, is there any other way to get Spirit Power?

13. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

MP pots fill spirit just fine. I think. Lemme test it, give me a sec caus I just DC'd. Not sure if the time I used an MP pot before just synched up with my natural regen or actually gave me spirit back.

Edit: MP pots don't work, just synched up with my spirit regen. As far as I know, no way to regenerate aside from the beginner skill.

14. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

MP potions don't regenerate Spiritual Power. However, you only have 100 Spiritual Power forever, so it seems, and the regeneration is pretty quick, so it shouldn't be much of an issue. At least, it hasn't been so far. I don't know if that'll change in 3rd/4th job.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Downloading JMS right now to try this out :3

16. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

Boring video. Do not watch.

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

A 2-handed magic weapon!?

I am seriously regretting not keeping my pink 2-handed magic attack 50% scrolls.

18. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

Shikage, plz turn up the sound of Kanna's voice for your second video, I wanna hear how she sounds, thanks.

19. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

I'll remember that for the third video. The second one is already done. :X

20. Default Re: JMS v302 - Kanna

Looks like a very interesting class. Quite strong, and a bossing mage, interesting idea. Some of her buffs have short durations though.
    Wish GMS had better exclusive classes