1. Default Empress's Blessing - Does it work after level 120?

So, today, I decided to check my beginner skill tab for some reason, and found something weird in the skill description of Empress's Blessing which I believe was not there before. It says: "This effect will apply until Lv. 120.".

The entire skill description is like this:

So, the question is, does the Weapon ATT +24 still apply for characters over Lv. 120 in my account, or only Blessing of the Fairy? I want to go back to my KoC to level the skill to 30, but it's probably not worth it if it doesn't increase the power of my main.

I tried to Google to find the answer, but found nothing relevant.

2. Default Re: Empress's Blessing - Does it work after level 120?

It says that because it means it will only count the level of the Cygnus character until level 120. Obviously, since Cygnus characters cannot go over level 120, it can't count for anything higher than that.

You will still get the effect on any other character that is above level 120.

3. Default Re: Empress's Blessing - Does it work after level 120?

Oh yeah, I guess that's because Mikhail/Mihile can go up to Lv. 200, and what they mean is simply "Leveling a Mihile to 125 will not increase the level of Empress's Blessing".

Thanks for the clarification. I still think that's poor wording though, since the sentence after that also uses the word "effect", but to refer to the buffs.

4. Default Re: Empress's Blessing - Does it work after level 120?

The levels of the other characters in account does not matter. I have level 20s that get the full blessing.
    You level blessing up from 24 to 30 by completing the Cygnus Arkarium line of quests. You have to kill him a total of 7 times (once to activate another quest and another 6 to level up blessing 6 times).

5. Default Re: Empress's Blessing - Does it work after level 120?

Related question: Can Mihile do the Cygnus Akarium quest line to raise the blessing from 24 -> 30?

EDIT: Nvm. Found the answer in another thread: