Warning: This thread assumes that all of the KoC job instructors are going to be released as classes, i.e: Mihile, Hawkeye, Oz, Irena, Eckhart.
I've always thought of ultimate adventurers as redundant. I don't believe it necessary to have an exact copy of a class, just a little bit better. So I came up with an alternative to ultimate adventurers being the reward for reaching level 120 on a KoC; the respective Cygnus job instructor. In my opinion, this makes a lot more sense than becoming an adventurer clone. Becoming your job instructor would be the epitome of achievement on a KoC in my opinion.
How would this work?
- Instead of creating a Mihile on the character creation page for example, you would play a dawn warrior to level 120 to create a Mihile.
- Similar to UA, a character creation UI would pop up where you can choose a name and edit your style.
- The level that your "instructor" would start at would be the same as whatever the currently planned Mihile would start at, 1 or 10 most likely.
Problems that would occur:
What would happen to the current UA's?
- They would become a discontinued class, similar to Jett on 9/4.
Would you get a similar medal like a UA gets?
- Yes it would say, "-------'s Instructor"
Please share your critique, opinions, and additional details, as this idea is obviously not 100% formed.
As this is my first post on SP, please don't flame if a similar post has already been made.