Thread: ergoth

1. Default ergoth

Hi all -
    I was looking forward to the knights of virtue event to farm Ergoth for boxes again. I have killed him multiple times in oblivion 5 (my lvl is 192) and he does not drop a box. Any ideas.
    Thx so much

2. Default Re: ergoth

I've killed dozens of them and have never seen anything drop from him so figured he was there merely for the EXP.

3. Default Re: ergoth

Been trying to farm the boxes too, but nothing has dropped.
    Hopefully Nexon changes it next SC

4. Default Re: ergoth

Some of the events don't start until the 16th so maybe they started it a bit early on accident? Hopefully they'll start dropping on the 16th.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: ergoth

My guess is that they fixed it too well.
    If you recall, last time we had this event, all levels of Ergoth dropped the boxes.
    Now, they must have tried to fix it so only the right level range will do so - and broke it entirely in the process.

So not looking forward to trying to farm boxes with the entire 150+ population of four servers crammed into a few ToT maps (all full of botters anyway).

6. Default Re: ergoth

That is entirely possible and you're probably right.

7. Default Re: ergoth

If I recall correctly, Ergoth didn't drop the boxes if you didn't accept a certain quest from the Maple Admin/Cassandra. Could it be that the quest to activate the drops was left inactive?

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

I don't think so. Cassandra mentions Ergoth when she gives the Knights of Honor quest to charge the stone of virtue.

9. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Ergoth spawns in some GT maps, the mobs being around 11x. My character was indeed 11x at the time and Ergoth certainly did not drop the boxes.

10. Default Re: ergoth

Now that this is working again, I wanted to ask if its still the same as last time.
    Where you could get 5 "premium items" then the rest would be crap like equips or accesory str scrolls.

11. Default Re: ergoth

Yes, it is still the same. I don't think it's 5 though, I think it's closer to 10 ish.
    My friend opened about 15 and said he stopped getting anything good after 12 or so. He said he got 2 15% Armor Attack Scrolls within the first 5 boxes.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon

I don't know. The boxes don't stack with the ones from the previous event, though. Their description admonishes you to use them up by TKTKTK...
    I only got 7 boxes and they were all crap. Did get a Ruin Hammer which I'm pretty sure I never got from the old boxes, so maybe something did get changed.

13. Default Re: ergoth

I got a chaos scroll and scroll for armor att 15%
    and lots of potions

14. Default Re: ergoth

So far I've been getting Scroll for Armor for ATT 15%'s. That's all I've been getting, nothing else. :<