1. Default Re: When are dojo gloves given out?

I know for sure they're given out around 6 PM PST (I think it's actually 5:50). I don't know if they're given out at multiple intervals or times other than that, though.

2. Default Re: When are dojo gloves given out?

I think he meant if you already had a pair, since they last 7 days now.

I'm still not entirely sure how the whole system works, but I went last night and was able to claim a pair this morning (between 5:50 am and 11:50 am).
    One of my friends has been going every day and he didn't receive a pair until yesterday morning (between 5:50 am and 11:50 am again), so I think it hands out new pairs after 3-3.5 days of having a pair.
    *note both of us claimed them right after the Mutiny patch ended, whenever that was.

3. Default Re: When are dojo gloves given out?

Seems to me like they're passed out every week @ 12 am PST, on Mondays

will have to wait a week to confirm though

4. Default Re: When are dojo gloves given out?

I dojo'd between reset (11:47pm PST) and old redemption (12:00am PST) and didn't get gloves at the old redemption. I logged on in the morning and I had my top50 gloves (so likely the 6am PST redemption). I dojo'd again between the reset and midnight PST and still didn't get gloves at midnight; logged on in the morning again and got top10 gloves. I dojo'd again that night at 8pm PST (to get my renegades coins) and didn't get anything the day after.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: When are dojo gloves given out?

So if you don't dojo sunday night you're f'ucked?

Damn you Nexon.

6. Default Re: When are dojo gloves given out?

From what people are saying it sounds like your first glove is given out at normal. Where it gets hairy is if you already have a glove; you might not be able to get another one for a few days or something.