Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Level 168 Angelic Buster - 9 second Zakum solo

how about showing all of the pictures, his range is "only" 500k without the link skill.

2. Default Re: Level 168 Angelic Buster - 9 second Zakum solo

While this is amazing, I'll just say I've really stopped following top tier players. The amount of time (or money, and no I am not insinuating that all top tier players spend thousands on maple) you have to spend to get to this point is something I don't want to do. That being said, I do hope this class receives some nerfs...

3. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Re: Level 168 Angelic Buster - 9 second Zakum solo

I'm sorry, if you design a class that at Lv. 168 someone is capable of OHKOing all 8 Zakum arms, CLEARLY YOU NEED TO REVISIT THE DRAWING BOARD.

4. Default Re: Level 168 Angelic Buster - 9 second Zakum solo

Maybe if i win the lottery...have you seen how much her nx outfits cost? no thanks.

5. Default Re: Level 168 Angelic Buster - 9 second Zakum solo

I cant wait to get those belt/shoes/cape empress stuff is blegggh to me Dx

With that video, I think it is safe to say GMS is the best version... for now... at least with this craziness going on in KMS DX

6. Default Re: Level 168 Angelic Buster - 9 second Zakum solo

You're forgetting JMS, with Hyato and Kanna (or however you spell their names)

7. Default Re: Level 168 Angelic Buster - 9 second Zakum solo

I stand corrected.

8. Default Re: Level 168 Angelic Buster - 9 second Zakum solo

Dat range... to be honest her cape and shoes are kind of suck. She has less than 250% dex, which is nothing to sneeze at, but low as hell for a cap range. Do those Tyrant equips really boost her range that much?

Why the F'UCK did nexon think it was a good idea to release these tyrant equips, then go and release a class that's ten times more powerful than any other class?

9. Default Re: Level 168 Angelic Buster - 9 second Zakum solo

I get a weird feeling MapleStory R&D is run by marketing.

10. Default Re: Level 168 Angelic Buster - 9 second Zakum solo

Maybe this Maple Grandpa's come down with a case of leafzheimer's, but I could've sworn back in the day there used to be caps at 70 and later 120, and that it was only raised to 200 due to the release of 4th job. Not that the almighty ENDUGEIMU could ever be wrong.

It's capitalism at work. Instead of focusing on the art and enjoyability from the game, they've discovered a way to monetize power creed and have quadrupled down on it. That's why the name of the game is cash whoring, and why the videos everyone pays attention to are of top tier players with INFINITY +1 equipment.

It skews perception to make it seem as if a class is powerful, when it's really just the game breaking imbalances caused by the introduction of gameplay mechanics that never should've been introduced into the game in the first place. The only solution is for everyone to stop spending real money on the game. Only then can the healing begin!

11. Default Re: Level 168 Angelic Buster - 9 second Zakum solo

That won't be a problem, design like this eventually bloats the game and they start losing players because of it. I'm pretty much at that point.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I don't know about "Early" Maple, but even back in 2006, when I started playing, it's always been 200. People were 15x / 16x before 4th job even came to GMS.

13. Default Re: Level 168 Angelic Buster - 9 second Zakum solo

Maybe it was during the ancient era of the '05 beta. But I remember a collective rejoicing when the level 200 cap was announced, along with that lame BECOME AN NPC thing. Not sure if the two were released together, though, as I never gave enough of a damn about the NPC to make a mental note of when it was released.

Sadly, there are no Maple History books to consult on the matter.

/r/ data on version 0.09

Not that I could make any sense of it lolol.

14. Default Re: Level 168 Angelic Buster - 9 second Zakum solo

I joined up in v0.14 and I don't remember there ever being a cap... but maybe it's just me.

This class... rawr just... I don't know how to describe...

I want those tyrant equips :3

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Wow, what the hell, mate? This ain't even a nuke class. It's more like... Wrath of God class or something.