Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beggars

1. Default Re: Beggars

Southperry is full of bad people lol

I guess this depends to everyone's conscience, if you've got the resources there's nothing wrong about lending a hand, if not well you know you're justified for saying no.

100k can help you get through lvl 1-30, after that they can become alchemists.

2. Default Re: Beggars

I only give mesos to people who beg for it if they need 100-500 mesos to transfer items in storage keeper, thats if they ask me w/o trading.

Edit:
    Its so pineappleing easy to make mesos these days, you dont even need mp potions if you arent retarded. If a player just started this game he should look for options to make money from, not beg from people who had to go through the same pomegranate as he is.

3. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Default Re: Beggars

I help them out if they ask nicely with proper English and don't ask for more after I give them some (usually 100k -200k). If they ask for more I cancel the trade.

4. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: afeuicoku
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Lifeguard
    Guild: Deaf
    Alliance: Tartarus

Cool Re: Beggars

Usually this.

Spoiler

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Quoted from basil:

6. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

I usually kindly say i have my own problems and i need to save up mesos, say sorry, and wait for him to cancel(unless he obviously wont stop, then he's just being rude).
    Sometimes I give 1m+. Usually when i give more they ask for more, though.
    There are actually people who make a living off of begging for mesos.
    =sigh= People sometimes don't understand that:
    A. Not all 200's are rich.
    B. Not all 200's spent a ton of money to get to 200.

7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

You know, I just thought of a great joke to play on beggars. If traded, tell the begger this: "Put up all of the money you have and I'll put up exactly double the amount." If the beggar puts up like 0-100k, then go ahead and double it, but if the beggar puts up a few million, insult him and leave.

8. Default Re: Beggars

Depends on the person really. Pretty much every random trade I've got in the FM asking for mesos was an incompetent little kid who uses 13375P34K so I just leave.

Show some grammar and English and sure I'll pop 1-5m your way.

9. Default Re: Beggars

Dont care if anyone believes me or not.
    I give any begger that asks me in a proper way around 500k.

Meso pls. Nope.
    Could I have some meso if you dont mind it to much? I cant get potions at the moment. Yep.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

In the FM, I avoid EVERYTHING! Trades, chats, all the things.

When chilling in a town, if they ask me properly I'll hand them some mesos, otherwise I "Fake AFK".

11. Default Re: Beggars

I usually give the amount they're asking for since it tends to be about 10k. If it's too much then I just cancel the trade.

12. Default Re: Beggars

Back when I was alone in Zenith I gave out 1-5m to beggars accordingly.
    If they were kind, I was generous. If they were illiterate or annoying, I gave them less.
    When GAZED came I was overwhelmed with trades and couldn't keep up my giving nature.
    I also gave out mesos when we were alone in Zenith because it felt like everyone was slowly learning my name...
    What really did it for me is someone came back to me as a 19x and said "JVLAPLECOLA! ITS YOU! YOU GAVE ME 5M WHEN I WAS A NOOB ". That was really special to me.

13. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Firetail9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 11X
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Emptiness
    Alliance: Sawce
    usa

You can't be going around giving mesos to everyone. Eventually you'll run out of mesos to give. I just cancel the trade and/or ignore them.

14. Default Re: Beggars

I drop a couple of Mesos on the floor, use Meso Explosion and Flash Jump away.

15. Default Re: Beggars

Because what you went through was pomegranate whats wrong about helping others don't experience the same pomegranate? And no, making mesos isn't easy at all, not when everything in this game isn't worth a damm thing anymore and unless you're willing to spend 10k on NX for a pet even looting is a big nuisance.

16. Default Re: Beggars

Making 10k =/= making 1b. If the person is asking for 10k he could kill a few mobs for low lvl drops and npc them just like I did when I started fresh.

17. Default Re: Beggars

Tell him/her to get his own money because I did so why cant he/she

18. Default Re: Beggars

wow you guys are making me feel guilty. :s i was trying to sell some steelies i hunted in alliance chat and complained how ive got literally no mesos for potions(i recently moved to another world). One of the alliance seniors just flat out said "come to fm, i give you 5 million". o_________o well i guess i atleast tried to earn by selling stuff right ? :s

19. Default Re: Beggars

Because you are trying to earn mesos your own to begin with, you dont walk around saying GIVE ME 150K PLEASE. Investing into someone that shows themself worthy is better than investing into someone who wont even make it to lvl 70.

20. Default Re: Beggars

they even offered to help me get a scarlion helm once i reach level 90. the amount of gratitude i have for this guild/alliance is over 9000.