1. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Default Dual Blades can't share cash items?

I wanted to make a new dual blade, but my older one has a permanent Baby Tiger on her. I put it in the cash shop to transfer it over, but it's not showing up in the other DB's inventory D: Can DBs not share cash items?

2. Default Re: Dual Blades can't share cash items?

They're in the same category as CS and Jetts. They all can't share CS items between them (even though they're an "Adventurer").

3. Default Re: Dual Blades can't share cash items?

Pirates were the last addition that could share their CS. No new classes can, even with another of the same type. For example, a merc cannot share CS stuff, even with another Merc.

4. Default Re: Dual Blades can't share cash items?

B> NexonAM to stop being a bunch of pimentos and just do the right thing for once. Merge the cash shops.

5. Default Re: Dual Blades can't share cash items?

I think jMS is the only version that has every class sharing their CS inventories. gMS would never do that, rofl.

6. Default Re: Dual Blades can't share cash items?

If they did I could get my lvl 30 black Dragon from my retired NL. I'd be happy bordering to the obscene.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Dual Blades can't share cash items?

But then they can't MONEY as hard if everyone only needs one set of NX swag and pets to be set. And everyone who continues to buy a set of clothes/pets for their Mercedes/Demon Slayer/Jett/Phantom? Just as planned.

8. Default Re: Dual Blades can't share cash items?

If JMS sees it as wrong, why can't GMS?

9. Default Re: Dual Blades can't share cash items?

Oops, didn't read the post above me lol.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

They want to live the dream.

11. Default Re: Dual Blades can't share cash items?

Because gMS relies solely on gimmicks to make a quick buck.

As long as it produces milk they'll get their hands on it.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

This may have been "necessary" to Nexon's profits, back when Cygnus Knights were introduced.
    But now the big money makers are the various cubes and scrolling tools (wards etc). And Nexon makes sure all the best gear is untradeable, so you must scroll and cube separate items for each character, even if they're the same class as one you had before.
    The cost of pets and clothes is miniscule compared to that. They wouldn't lose much by letting us share them with our new chars. In fact, it might motivate us to play those chars beyond level 70 or 120, which is where the need for scrolled and cubed gear begins.

13. Default Re: Dual Blades can't share cash items?

Hell, Nexon AM loves money so much? Make it a reasonably priced NX item to access the shared inventory. Obviously I'd prefer it to be free, but this is more realistically likely to happen.