Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

It's hard to control Hayato? I don't intentionally mean to sound rude here, but how did you not get a good handle on the character from leveling him?

2. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Shinsoku Musou + Yousousen does more hits/s than Sanrenzan + Yousousen at 15.72 hits/s at speed cap, but 1000%/s less damage.

3. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

If its just training, I can handle it easily, I was referring to dojo, where I just LOVEEEE to double tap up at the portal and the door just to go up so I waste literally 3-5 secs just trying to get up there and doubling the amount of time required to even get dojo done. Then when I spam sanrenzan on the stupid portal and move just slightly few puny pixel inches off the portal I can't even go up through the portal at all because I'm in between off and on, so it won't let me in forcing me to double tap up ONCE AGAIN. You do dojo for the 1st time on Hayato and tell me how well you do, because I spent at least half the effort on another character like DB or phantoms, and score 2 times better than I would on Hayato then again, this is gears saying everything.

Thank you, this seems more feasible to me sometimes, since the spawn timing gets horrendous with you being too far from the portal or too busy moving left and right to get a decent dojo time. Highly unlikely to get Shinsoku to cap damage before Sanrenzan sadly, and just so much harder. I guess its really a good bossing skill only when you cap damage like so many skills out there.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Curious question. Do you know if Warrior's Heart procs on every single crit, or only procs once per enemy/attack?

Also, how long do the buffs for Willow Dodge and Jinsoku last? I would sure as hell enjoy some free +30% damage and take 35% less damage for an entire boss fight/training session.

5. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Willow dodge is like 5 secs, it will rebuff itself if you manage to stack it some more, but caps at 5. Warrior's heart is 30% per crit like it says, after using hitokiri, you should be able to activate it enough times for most areas. Jinsoku is so short I don't even notice it, then again I have it at lvl 21 oh well.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

Alright. So I got the level 70 box. Which of the 4 skills should I get the level 30 version?

Shinsoku?
    Hitokiri Strike?
    Jinsoku?
    Cleaver?

7. Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

Cleaver is the one you max first.

8. Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

Any advice to make my Hayato Survive HoH?
    He has 15k HP.
    He takes 6000 HP or 7000 HP hits.

All skills max except Shinsoku

I feel like its Dark Knights all over.

Should I HP WASH?

9. Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

HB, SE, and healing familiars help, all of which is obtainable via nebs and purchasing in fm. I actually don't even use HB for my hayato and I got him to lvl 200 there just fine.

10. Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

You can take 2 hits, why are you dying...

11. Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

I am unsure of that myself

I am used to playing thieves and assassins with high dodge

12. Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

Hayato has an 85% chance to not take damage at all. With that HP, that dodge rate, and the ability to heal yourself, you shouldn't be having any issues at all.

However, make sure you have Kaiser's link skill, full character card decks (if you have S rank decks, that's 1,400 HP), and any HP-giving gear you can find. Maybe try getting some %HP potential on your gear.

HP washing isn't a bad idea, though. If you can do that, your survivability for every situation would go up immensely.

13. Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

Most NL's get killed in 2 hits as well if they're at HoH.

Hayato has 20% Evasion Rate, 20% Dodge Rate, higher defense, and actual damage reduction over a NL. You shouldn't be dying at all. Use Honsters or even Power Elixirs.

14. Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

Ah ty Link for the information
    I never created a Kaiser and not many S rank cards

I guess I'll look into HP washing methods I've never done it before

15. Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

While true, Hayato still has more hp than NLs. I ended my hayato's day stripped him clean and left him with about 15k hp at lvl 200? Or was it 16k? 19 ap into hp, no kaiser link, just character deck, that's without the 20% hp buff btw.

16. Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

Hikarasu+Dankuusen and Hikarasu+Senpuuzan can be spammed to hilarious results when Hayato is right next to the edge of the screen.

And Senpuuzan+Dankuusen can also be used for horizontal mobility, if you press them sequentially fast enough, but neither provides invincibility frames.

17. Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

Just to add on, Sweeping Sword right at the edge of the screen, facing the edge, bounces you back away from the edge lol, but it can be useful because it pulls mobs behind you as well in this case.

My usual combo is (Whirlwind Cut) -> Sweeping Sword -> Dankuusen for the massive mob gathering/rushing and reductions in delay from skill chaining. The only problem is... Falcon Drive chains from/into Whirlwind Cut and Dankuusen, but not from Sweeping Sword so that does annoy me to hell. A full combo in 4th job would be Sweeping Sword -> Whirlwind Cut -> Falcon Drive -> Dankuusen -> Sweeping Sword... But I rarely use this.

Hadriel

18. Neutron
    IGN: Hayandra
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 2xx
    Job: Sharp Object
    Guild: PrettyPantys
    Farm: Dereliction
    denmark

Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

An additional warning that I feel should be added here:
    If a boss has damage reflect active and procs counter-attack by hitting you, that will in turn activate the damage reflect on you.
    And from my experience with Hilla, this apparently will hit from across the screen.

19. Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

what if Hayato counter-attacks the damage reflect? is that even possible?

20. Default Re: ShiKage's Ultimate Hayato Guide

Most likely it will proc-bounce until you die. That would be the most sensible outcome, since DR is "100%" but counter is not.

Hadriel