Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

A semi-alternate 2nd job build has been posted and a 3rd job build revision has been posted.

I feel that, in 3rd job, GMS players would likely appreciate Sanrenzan earlier than how it was, so I put it after the passives, with Senpuuzan after that.

2. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

This guide has been updated to include GMS skill names. Please notify me if there are any errors.

3. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

The GMS skill names are actually pretty decent.

4. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Shouldn't Blood Letter be a one-pointer at the beginning? Usually upgraded poison is worth one point (Thief experience)

5. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

No, not really. Unlike the Thief DOT skill, it does not stack. The difference between max level Kurenai Jubaku and level 1 Guren Jubaku is 2% damage per second and a 1% higher activation rate. It's not worth it at all.

6. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Ah, wow that sucks haha

7. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

chaining 3-4 hits of surging blade with dankuusen is pretty insane horizontal mobility

8. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

I like how sweeping sword completely pineapples with the camera angle. Not.

9. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

That's still not fixed?

One of the most annoying bugs with Hayato, in my opinion.

10. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

It is, until you calculate delays. Renjinzan x3 looped (with perfect timing) moves you further than Dankuusen does and it has no delay, so you actually travel further faster.

I don't think it's a bug. I believe it was an intended feature for dramatic effect. Sadly, it's awful.

11. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Regardless, its still fun. In first job I had fun doing left right left right with surging blade. IT LOOKED SO COOL.

12. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Played this to around 81 so far. I have to say it is the first warrior I actually enjoyed playing. Being able to chain different skills with this much versatility is so rare in MS, thank you Nexon Japan for inventing a creative play style.

Only complaint is the camera, and that it is too easy to activate that jump slash sometimes. (I have done it trying to use portals)

Great class though, will be taking this past 4th job.

I also want to say thank you for making this skill build, it has been good for selecting the 4th job book and planning ahead for 3rd.

13. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Didn't get much gameplay time in because I was dead tired after coming back from work. My impressions after getting to lv28 is that Surging Blade is hax. I can see it having many uses at Root Abyss, Azwan and anything that requires physical dodging. Not sure if its usefulness gets replaced by any skills later on.

14. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

I think the fact that it does it at all was, but that it doesn't fix itself wasn't.

15. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

It was fun doing that in the toy room in that mansion and killing jesters w/o getting hurt (most of the time). :P

Nice guide! I'll look at the skills to use til 100....then I'll probably go on that class once in a while just to play with the combinations here and there. xD

16. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Does it really matter that Hayato is missing a couple of points in second and third job now? Or does he not just spam 4th job skills against high health monsters like most other classes do?

17. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

It was a lot worse before. We were missing like... 10 ~ 15 more SP per job advancement than what it is currently.

18. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Can't you max those later with the spare 4th job sp at 18x or do they only work for the 4th job skills?

19. Default Re: Hayato Skill Build

Battoujutsu Soul's description is broken and states it gives 0% crit at all levels. It still give the appropriate amount of crit, the description is just wrong.