Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: A more unique Ammunition System.

In the past 173 levels I haven't used Dark Sight once, so unless your gonna let us attack while in Dark Sight then... bleck

Aside from that this system would be nice. My inventory is full of stars, just have 4 slots left for books and junk.

So for stars, the "cartridges" would just be Subi, Kumbi, Tobi, etc. etc.?

2. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: A more unique Ammunition System.

Even without a minimum range, I still find it useful to get monsters out of my face on my Wild Hunter and Marksman. While it's true that Marksmen get Dragon's Breath, Bowmasters don't, and I didn't say that everyone would relish in the idea, but that they wouldn't complain about it. I mean it's not like losing Soul Arrow in exchange for a move that will only be useful for one job (for Marksmen) would be such a bad thing when you would gain the ability to use better arrows with an infinite supply.

I honestly thought that Advanced Dark Sight granted the ability to attack from Dark Sight without canceling it, but I guess I was wrong.

And I think that kind of confirms that I was wrong. Fine, forget ADS, make it something like... I don't know, Persistent Dark Sight: [Active Skill] Grants the user to attack from within Dark Sight without leaving for 10 attacks. 20 second cooldown. [Passive Effect] Grants the user a 20% chance to dodge magic attacks.

There.

Oh yes, and about Cartridges. I have those to determine how many Powders can be used and to give the attack bonus that the old projectiles gave, as well as to determine which sprite the new ones would use. so having the best Cartridge would give the best attack bonus, the sprite of what is currently the best projectile, and allow the player to use the most possible Powders (or whatever the thief equivalent would be, I'll get to naming it eventually... maybe).

Basically, they aren't necessarily the same as Subis and the other projectile variants, but they use their sprites.