Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV

WHY IS JMS SO MUCH COOLER THAN EVERY OTHER VERSION

2. Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV

Nexon JP uploaded a commercial about Kanna.

There's a very, very tiny snippet of gameplay at the very end.

3. Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV

So, I don't get it. Why are they spending so much money on developing content for just one region of the game?

4. Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV

Much more interesting than Hayato in my opinion.

@Endgame; Not like JMS has traditionally had the most unique and thought-out content of all the regions or anything. You make it sound like a shock that JMS is getting interesting "exclusive" content.

5. Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV

because the japanese love them some maplestory. if im not wrong they make the most money in japan, korea and china.

6. Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV

Nexon HQ is in Japan, right? Tokyo?

7. Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV

Nexon's HQ is in Japan because they pay less taxes in Japan than in South Korea, but they're still a korean company.

8. Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV

The PV disappoints.

But I'm sure the class will be better.

Also, that...pause at the end. Was it really necessary? I mean, if he was in the midst of battle, or preparing to launch a lazor, sure. But just pausing for the sake of pausing, without even blistering fury, it just comes off as cheesy. The Hayato trailer was better.

9. Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV

Actually I think the reason why they make such awesome content in Japan comes from the fact they are a potency in the gaming world. There are many resources (studios and developers) and the quality standards are higher than, say, North America or Europe, not to mention in animation. They are on top in that one.

Anyway awesome trailer. She seems slow so I wouldn't be surprised if she could break the DMG cap bounds as Angelic Burster.
    Last edited by byakugan; 2012-08-14 at 09:44 PM.

10. Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV

Except the team creating the content is Korean. Apparently, Japan just gets what is arguably the best dev team. And playing favorites is terrible.

If only there was just one version of Maple, with each region having its own dedicated servers. Like GMS used to have an east coast server in addition to the west coast servers, before they pulled a bait and switch by moving it back to the west coast in secret. One version, multiple servers, no favoritism. Like GLOBAL MapleStory should've been from the start.

11. Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV

We need to get confirmation on that JMS' content is developed by a KMS team. It seem pretty fishy that while other versions struggle to get even exclusive events, JMS is getting their own branch of classes with these Children of the 5 stars.

The argument that it is because JMS is 3rd in making money for Nexon from all versions is invalid, otherwise then CMS should have a whole lot of more of exclusive content on its own, not DragonWarrior. Whatever KMS does for JMS, there are JMS' hands involved in it.

12. Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV

http://japanms.wordpress.com/2012/07...ly-translated/

http://japanms.wordpress.com/2012/07...ngoku-updates/

http://japanms.wordpress.com/2012/07...of-maplestory/

In short, it's not done by a KMS Team. It's done by a team dedicated to the Japanese version of MapleStory inside Korea.

13. Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV

I wish we got these instead of Mikhail and/or Jett

14. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: [JapanMS] Official Kanna PV