Thread: EMS 15 august?

1. Cash1 EMS 15 august?

ye it sounds so stupid cause it is, but i was wondering what will happen at 15th august that all events about elgends ends and alliance comes? please help me i feel pretty stupid while typing it please help

2. Meme Oppressor Bi Transgender - Female to Male
    IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

Default Re: EMS 15 august?

Actually yes, the events will end.
    And the Alliance Rising is.. well I believe it was only for GMS, like Renegades and Mutiny are different (and Justice are the two together)
    I think we would get the Tomato event afterwards

3. Default Re: EMS 15 august?

I thought this thread was going to be about EMS shutting down on August 15th. Shame.

4. Default Re: EMS 15 august?

oh ems wont get down for soem mroe time like 5 years eh... lest say 2 i wanan try burster first

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

It would be a lot better if there would be 1 MapleStory Global that is run well, than eMS + "g"MS that are both in a horrible state.

6. Default Re: EMS 15 august?

ugh.. ye but *cough* lags on gms atm even for americans *cough* and also *vomit* how about my chars and itmes and mesos/cash *vomit* but i wanan go to gms too

7. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I play gMS and pretty much the only lag I experiance is lag that americans will also experiance (nexon screwing up). As for progress, that's true, I guess they should somehow transfer accounts from eMS to gMS.

P.S. You should try typing a little slower, don't you think? sO ti wolundt lok liek hti.s

8. Default Re: EMS 15 august?

you are pineappling right im sorry and if they also transfer account with EVERYTHING i dont even really pineappling care about eMS lets go gms~ (wants 30k nx compensation if we cant play for 2-3 days or a week )

9. Default Re: EMS 15 august?

I honestly thought the same.