1. Default Steam question (and how it may affect MapleStory)

I am not a Steam user, but the writing is on the wall that Steam will be incorporated with MapleStory and thus I have to evolve and adapt. So, I have a question (or maybe more later) for experienced Steam users that will shed some light on future Mapling.

Can you run Steam on multiple PCs while logged into the same account? (This will affect Maplers like me who login with multiple clients at once.)
    If the answer is yes, then it should be unobtrusive. If the answer is no, then it means I will have to make a separate Steam account for each of my various Maple accounts. We don't know how integrated the Maple login will be and thus it is unknown how much this will impact us.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Steam question (and how it may affect MapleStory)

I seriously doubt we will be required to use Steam to run Maple.
    More likely it will just be yet another launch option (like the website and the GameLauncher).

3. Default Re: Steam question (and how it may affect MapleStory)

one nexon id per steam account
    once you link it, that's the only id you can use to log into a nexon game through steam, permanently.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Steam question (and how it may affect MapleStory)

Regardless of how Maple will work with Steam, Steam doesn't allow you to use the same account on multiple computers. It makes you log out on one of them if you try. So you'll need more than one steam account if that's how you want to do it.

5. Default Re: Steam question (and how it may affect MapleStory)

There's a way around that. A program called Sandboxie. Just run two steam accounts, one in a custom sandbox.