1. Cash7 GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

KMS got db revamp 2 months after justice ends, and gms got it pretty faster, so do MSEA got all allance patches in 1 afetr a month after legends.. isnt it started to be faster? also gms added mikhails stuff so..

2. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

Maybe MSEA is rushing so that they can release their "Exclusive content" on schedule which should come by Q4 of 2012.

3. Default Re: GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

exculusive..? o.o oh Q4 for msea sounds like justice, another jett... so ems will copy it? i hope we rush too

4. Default Re: GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

wasn't our "justice" a bit late anyway? due to anniversary+jett?

5. Default Re: GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

msea exclusive content ? please no new job.. SINGAPORE AND MALAYSIA EXTENSIONS! VENTURE INTO THE PHILIPINES!

6. Default Re: GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

since major updates happens at summer or winter, i guess justice wasnt really late o.o, and if msea gets anything exc. hope ems copies or gets somethingexc.too f3

7. Default Re: GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

Patching too fast is not a good thing, just look at EMS, it will die soon anyway because of that. And btw nice "compensation" nexoneu, sure your maple set box including weapon will replace a gm scrolled unique psbs or a 18% dex chtp. They are so lost that they started to give away free 365 day locks so people wont lose their items, clueless company is clueless.

8. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Considering we get patched like 6 months later or so and justice part one was in dec and 6 months after dec is may. Probably.

9. Default Re: GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

will it die D: hope not so i got all my funds and chars there

10. Default Re: GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

They already closed one nexoneu game and they are about to close more, combat arms is just as bad as ems is atm. Sadly but yes, I also played that game for 5 years untill last month. Had enough of nexoneu's slow service and never fixing bugs. They never make any real statements and assume things are fixed when they arent. At first they blamed the database leak on our anti-virus programs, how can you trust a company that doesnt even know what the hell they are dealing with, especially when its very obvious.

11. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

EMS just copies and pastes from MSEA. MSEA actually seems to be updating on their own schedule and not really following any other version, same goes for GMS.

I actually like this fast patching, the faster the content gets here, the better.

12. Default Re: GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

in fact Nexon Eu is the one who is dying and not only Maple Story...

13. Default Re: GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

thanks for motivation f3 anyways, guys all our legends events ends at 15th so is it probably alliance for us? cuz its wednesday that we always patch at..

14. Default Re: GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

Yes I know, thats why I mentioned combat arms aswell.

15. Default Re: GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

from memory, maplesea have been patching at our own schedule, but our 'own schedule' is basically a super condensed version of kMS' patches, which is good in a sense that we get more things in one patch, however they tend to screw up in areas like events. Some event items are also not available with more stuff being tweaked(like making stuff more expensive than in kMS, because SEA players are 'too efficient').

16. Lead Ball
    malaysia

I still lol-ed everytime I heard someone mention the reason they gave when we asked why are the items in MSEA are so expensive.

17. Default Re: GMS and MSEA started to patch fast?

Where the whole place is flooded and the area boss is a giant eagle surrounded by a typhoon

18. Lead Ball
    malaysia

^ Sounds original at least.