Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Thought this was a BaM only glitch, but yeah teleport mastery is really buggy now.

2. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

I think Stronghold mobs had their party play bonuses removed. It should not take me less than 10 hits to kill something with 22mil health on a HP Bishop, lol

Summoning certain familiars sometimes causes me to be unable to pick up items, use items, go in a portal or use any skills. Have to log out and back in to fix it.

3. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

It seems that they've ninja'd in a new part into the update notes for Pirates: http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/Eve...ndex=1#pirates

Looks like the mastery book exchange for Pirates is next week. QQ. Weak skills until then.

4. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

They did this for the first few patches. Then they added support for the higher level monster parks. It's almost certainly not intended to screw over the high levels after fixing it once, I think it belongs on this list.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Event notes say
    Or did until last night. My God, Nexon and their Ninja edits... No, they'll never edit without telling us, again...

6. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

The damage/insta-kill glitch related to Hyper Tele Rocks appears to work at LHC.

EDIT: I have another mage friend who does not have a Hyper Tele and they're killing LHC mobs in two-hits without doing their full HP. Seems like a Mage problem?

7. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Ergoth isn;t dropping the box, althou i finished the quest.

8. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

As for the dojo glitch, I was in hard mode and ran into multiple monsters that took little to no damage from my attacks. I found it strange that my illusion doing a total of almost 400k damage each use was doing almost nothing to a timer.

In short: Hard mode has the nearly invincible monsters glitch too, not just rank.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Are you killing it in a map suitable for your level?

10. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

I am killing at Oblivion, the only suitable one from quest...

11. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Level 57 in Chryse for me, killed a few and nothing. About to log off now I can literally do nothing, Lol.

Meso Account banned for 7 days
    All quests I wanna do = glitched
    Don't feel like grinding.

-_-

12. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

On my Jett, I got a hero MMB.
    I dunno if the free MMB wasn't intentional or if it was and Nexon just messed up. Can anyone confirm one or the other?

13. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

A small bug: The spawn point is off when your character goes through the Cold Field II portal from Cold Field I (does not spawn at portal).

14. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

renegade gems arent dropping from any monsters. im 200 and ive been at oblivion and future hene, nothing drops the gems.
    Crystal Scales are mispriced at 1.3k instead of 3k

15. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Just tested out the mage insta-kill at LHC.
    It's not instakill, mages are doing 999k damage. I went to reindeer and while it only shows me doing my normal 100ks, my friend saw me doing 999k and the damage was applied. I was killing reindeer in two/three hits.

16. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

When I tried to enter Ravana's map (the second time, first time i went in was a quest in progress) my client crashes, giving me a invalid pointer message.

EDIT: The portal to fight Ravana keeps telling me to enter in ch 6 - 8, but ch6 doesn't work and 7 - 8 crashes.

17. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I've got lots of renegade gems in the Rav Temple.

I think Monster Park Renegades Quest is intended that way. I read about a level limit in the notes but I'm not so sure.

18. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

The mastery book you get from Chapter 3 of the Silent Crusade doesn't do anything; it just disappears from your inventory leaving you nothing.

19. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Teleport mastery, you say? Maybe they're trying to fix the FMA PG hack. O lawd the hackers will cry if that gets patched...

20. Neutron
    IGN: ShyBladder
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 19X
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Goomba
    Alliance: AdventureE
    finland

Dual Blades now have to assign Tornado Spin on a key, rather than using "Attack" to chain Flying Assaulter into TS.
    Also for me Familiars won't work. Whenever I click on one, I "freeze" and am not able to use any skills or enter portals. They work fine for some people, but a few of my friends are having same issue.