Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Well, I know the latter is glitch abuse and I'm inclined to believe the other things you mentioned are also, so yes. Absolutely. I argued a long time ago that boosted LHC trainers should have been banned on sight.

Also what part of TEMP ban aren't you guys getting. I am not saying anyone should be have their account and characters wiped from the servers and houses set ablaze. Nexon needs to work harder to deter people from even considering abusing glitches.

It's PRETTY DAMN EASY to see when someone is abusing a glitch. If someone's training speed suddenly jumps exponentially it's fair to assume that something is amiss.

2. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

1) If Nexon operated on your policy they'd have little to no player-base left, especially given the fact that Maple is buggy as hell.
    2) Suspension is only temporary. Oh but wait, it's still on your record. People don't having smears on their records. Let's suspend you, though just temporarily, for something that is completely out of control. On top of it, you're going to get suspended for something you didn't even notice was wrong until you did a little bit more digging and had already spent some time breaking the rules.
    3) What is abuse? Is it deliberate? Is it going out of your way to milk the glitch? Is a level 60 mage soloing Zakum abuse? Yes. Is a level 60 mage training (barring Jesters) in a level appropriate map despite their damage abusing it? I would say not.

3. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Dont know if this has been said in the earlier posts but its not on the front page.

When you find the Secret Supply Box that randomly appears in the Temple of Time maps and click on it, it sends you to a room where the NPC should be. The NPC is not there and you are just in a empty room with a portal that leads you back out. (Dont know if this was supposed to be like this or not) Also even though it shows your the only one in the room if someone else is in there and they drop something it'll show up on your screen as well.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

normally, i'd agree with this, but in this case the only way to not abuse it is to either train unbuffed as a mage, or plain quit the mage, which i think is too little player abuse and too much nexon screw up to label it "glitch abusing"

i'd agree with boosted maps and decent skills, but can't agree here.

5. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

T.T So sad that pirates got a regular mystery mastery book for their "free" book from Nexon instead of a free special mystery mastery book :( WTH nexon? Now I'm out ridiculous free damage D:

And a free SI 20 book. woohoo!

6. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

I'd feel bad for the new players who decided to make a mage and have no idea they're doing cap. They might just think they're strong for their level. Then, they'll be wondering why they got banned when they didn't do anything.
    Nexon needs to fix this ASAP so that people who have no idea about the glitch don't get unfairly banned. Or, if they aren't going to, at least bar people from making mages or something.

You have to realize that not everyone reads sites/forums, and not everyone has friends on MapleStory.

7. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Just found a pretty big bug. I had some DB skill books from my zak runs on my main, so I SoK'd them to put them on my DB. Well, the first I used was final cut, and when I learned it I noticed that the max level was 30, and not 10. So I was curious and tried out Phantom Blow.

Spoiler

I do not know if this is working for other people. I know that it has worked for me. If they have removed Final Cut 20 and 30 and likewise for Phantom Blow then just ignore me.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I think we've discussed the mage damage glitch enough.
    There are dozens of thread about it on Nexon's forums, and it's one of the few bugs they've acknowledged.
    If you want to keep discussing whether people who play their mages now deserve to be banned, etc, please do it in a new thread. This one is just for finding and diagnosing bugs.

9. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Final Cut and Phantom Blow(previously Chains of Hell) have always been like that. The "base 10" books from Zakum for FC & PB have always been auto 30 mastery.

FC 20/30 and PB 20/30(same with CoH before) never existed.

10. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Familiar Freeze glitch is making me so mad. More than half the time I summon a familiar, it fails to summon and I just get frozen and can't do anything.

Can't pot, can't use skills, can't go in portals, can't even freaking REVIVE AND GO BACK TO TOWN when you eventually die. UGH so frustrating.

11. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Is anyone having trouble harvesting or mining outside of Ardentville, i.e. in every other map. I am used to the occasional (once in 8-15) repeat harvest because the first harvest fails to complete, but I have to harvest some 3~5 time consistently (once per 1.5 or so) to get the thing out of the ground.

12. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

I wish this was actually considered a bannable offense.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I asked not to turn this thread into yet another legitimacy argument.
    Stay on topic.

14. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Not a glitch but:

We're definitely getting Mikhail"Mihile" soon.

15. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

I'm reconfirming the limit for the Silent Crusade's Mystic Gate entries to be 20 a day... for now till the next server check. Lemme pull the picture for you...

Spoiler

I've also been further testing the mage damage bug (I'm using a BaM)... while the effects are unpredictable, they all appear to come at once e.g. hitting a group of 6 mobs for several attacks makes them all either do normal, 1, or max damage. But obviously I don't see those numbers being reflected and I can only tell based on the HP bar. Which finally explains why I can 1HKO Silent Crusage bosses accidentally (much to my bewilderment)... and allows people to achieve some previously impossible things like...

Spoiler

In light of the above, this needs fixing asap, and I hope a USC comes soon.

Will report more bugs as I stumble across them.

Hadriel

16. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Entering the non-quest Ravana portal will crash the game.

Waste of a sunburst.

17. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

So many huge pages so I can't exactly tell if anyone explained at all in the pages.

Anyways, any buffs that gives damage or stat modifiers will change the magic damage that you deal. Examples are MW, atk up buffs, dmg up buffs (arcane aim is included). Things that doesn't count into the set of buffs that effect the glitch are buffs like haste, hb, mg, booster, etc. So to give simple layout of how buffs effect your damage, its like every time you use any of those dmg/stat modifying buffs, you have 3 effects: A, B, C. The effects are doing 1 damage, cap damage, and doing normal damage (yes you can actually deal normal damage again).

None of these are in any particular order but to give a key:
    A = 1 damage
    B = cap damage
    C = normal damage

If you buff once, you get A, if you turn off a buff, you get B, if you turn on buff again, you get C, buff off once again and you go back to A, and so on. The same thing can happen if you use multiple buffs, buff once for A, buff twice for B, buff thrice for C and so on.

Conclusion: Bishops and archmages (F/P, I/L) will be doing these random damages 24/7 and can't do anything about it because of arcane aim working on and off over and over. Evans, Phantoms and Battlemages (if you realize that arcane and aim and dark aura is similar so you keep it off) can keep their damages at consistent rate. Angelic rings will also cause this glitch to fire off (I believe, since I forgot to double check) as well so you'd best turn it off if you want your magic skills to work consistently unless you fall into the 3 mage classes screwed over by arcane aim. I didn't bother talking about blaze wizards however, because you can guess yourself how they work.

18. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Hn. I guess none of the event rewards are so compelling I'd have to actually go kill things. I'd stick to leveling my traits then, but from what y'all say there are major problems with profession stuff ;_;

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Battle Mage's Power Stance mastery book now states Battle Mage, Mihile too.

Same thing happened to me, but if you leave the room, you get the sunburst back

20. Default Re: GMS v115 bugs & glitches

Clearing Normal mode of MLTC gives the text "Mu Lung Dojo Hard Mode cleared! [...]", when obviously it should have been Normal Mode.

Hadriel