1. Default Notice: Recent Banning Information

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...ontentNo=00F6B

2. Default Re: Notice: Recent Banning Information

Yea... I don't know of one hacker that has been banned recently. Other than, you know, all of those random name botters. But they really have very little (negative) effect on the game compared to others.

3. Default Re: Notice: Recent Banning Information

I was afraid about getting hacked before. Now, I'm afraid about getting perm banned for no reason by the stupid autoban system/GMs who don't even know about how to play this game.

4. Default Re: Notice: Recent Banning Information

Third party software is way too broad. How are any of you giving this hope? Something like Fraps can be considered as "game-altering software".

5. Default Re: Notice: Recent Banning Information

Ya well I was permanently banned and did not have a single program opened other than Maple Story so this is not specific.

6. Default Re: Notice: Recent Banning Information

11 more days left of my false ban I received during a Zakum fight.

7. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Default Re: Notice: Recent Banning Information

I bet I'll get banned for using Joy2Key.
    Or using itunes.
    Or Chrome.

I will storm the Nexon building if I get banned.

8. Default Re: Notice: Recent Banning Information

Watch steam be considered "game altering software", and get everyone banned.

9. Default Re: Notice: Recent Banning Information

Back in the day I always got 1 day bans for no reason and sent a ticket in about it telling Nexon to stop derping, this is what I received. Nexon suggests to run only MapleStory and nothing else, because Nexon knows all.

10. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

That, and this message gave my heart quite a bit of content:

EDIT: Wow, nevermind, this notice has already been posted, killed, and dug up before I could edit it.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

You should have a computer dedicated to Maple and nothing else, because their software is too stupid to recognize Media Player or Messenger? Well yeah, I suppose. Listen to Maple BGM (best music in the world), and chat in Maple (people who don't Maple aren't worth talking to). Do they allow us to have a browser open? You know, for launching MapleStory and (more importantly) charging NX?

12. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

pomegranate's definitely gonna hit the fan.

13. Default Re: Notice: Recent Banning Information

My biggest problem with Nexon is that they have a massive lack of knowledge/information about what type of exploits/hacking is out there. It's sad how they even have to ask "guys where are the cheaters at?" on the Nexon forums.

In my case, if a GM seriously banned me then that shows me that these GM's don't even know what the hell they're suppose to be looking for and what should be considered suspicious. It made me wonder if the actual hackers, with all the bypasses they got, are more safe from becoming suspicious to GM's/autoban system than legitimate players.

Funny how I was one of the few to mention Cygnus Expedition on that cheater maps thread in the Nexon forums yet they ban me instead.

14. Default Re: Notice: Recent Banning Information

I was 7 day auto-banned the day before yesterday, raged pretty hard because the patch is so soon. Funny thing is the day before yesterday I wasn't on period at all that day. -_-

15. Default Re: Notice: Recent Banning Information

Only GMs permaban, so anyone saying I was permabanned while have Fraps open is a liar. Obviously auto ban is glitched though.

16. Default Re: Notice: Recent Banning Information

Very messed up. =/