1. Default Can I level up my Inner Ability?

So the first Inner Ability I got was All Stats Increase, Rank C. It's been 3 levels, but its skill power hasn't increased. Is there a way to increase its level?

Thanks in advance.

2. Default Re: Can I level up my Inner Ability?

Circulators are how you change your inner ability.

They are essentially Miracle Cubes for the inner ability system. You should have gotten some when you leveled your inner ability up, assuming you had use space free. Higher ranked circulators (10 is the lowest, 9 is better than 10, 8 better than 9, so on) should give better results.

The only advantage to leveling your inner ability up is access to better circulators and more inner ability lines (2nd line at level 30, 3rd line at level 70)

3. Default Re: Can I level up my Inner Ability?

So basically, I use Circulators to randomly change my Inner Ability, but I can get a higher level one if I do so?

4. Default Re: Can I level up my Inner Ability?

The level only represents how good of a stat you rolled from that circulator. E.g. you could roll all stat +5 and it would still show as C rank, or you could roll all stat +25 and it would show as A rank.

There is no way to preserve ranks, and they go down as well as up, completely randomly.

higher level circulators become accessible through the random shop that changes after each aswan pq, but appear to be limited to circulators accessible to your honour level. Though, someone can feel free to prove me wrong on that.

5. Default Re: Can I level up my Inner Ability?

No, if you are lucky you can get higher. I had the chance to buy rank 3 ones from the shop that offers three random items after each completion, when i only could get rank 9 from the other shop.

Edit: They are also much cheaper when availble from the random shop. I think it was 8 coins for the rank 3.

6. Default Re: Can I level up my Inner Ability?

Special circulators, which I have yet to encounter, cost 10 each.
    They supposedly are the best. Iunno about Ultimate Circulators though, which Hilla drops (?).

7. Default Re: Can I level up my Inner Ability?

They are not cheaper by any means, they are purchased with Emperor Coins instead of Conqueror Coins. The conversion is 11 Conqueror to 1 Emperor.

Ultimate Circs should be a hot-time event item, other than you'll probably get (1) from leveling to 100 honor.

Special Circulators are so rare, I've only seen it 3 times over 1500+ runs checking the shop every time. You should save up all your coins so you can buy as many as you can whenever you see them.

8. Default Re: Can I level up my Inner Ability?

I got a Special Circulator once. But it gave me double C lines =\ So much for the hype to use it when I got to level 30

You can only buy it once (until the next time you find it again)

9. Default Re: Can I level up my Inner Ability?

You can only buy it one time that time, but you can buy as many as you want if you specify a quantity more than one when it asks you how many you want to buy.

10. Default Re: Can I level up my Inner Ability?

Oh. Should try that next time then :3

11. Default Re: Can I level up my Inner Ability?

Either they just patched it, or it never works because when you try to buy more than 1 it tells you you exceeded the number of circulators that you can buy.

12. Default Re: Can I level up my Inner Ability?

Unfortunately they patched it. I can confirm that it worked prior to mutiny, my 15 specials can attest to that.