Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Pirate] Angelic Buster Skill Build.

1. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

Soul Contract" 100% damage for the next 10 seconds, 50% for linked characters
    Post-nerf:
    1: 60%/30%
    2: 90%/45%

2. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

I pray we don't get the CMS Angelic Buster.

3. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

May as well bump this now, Angelic Buster should be out any minute.

Thanks again Danny!

PS. We got the nerfed version - any reason to add SP differently or doesn't it make much difference?

edit: I JINXED IT

I'M SORRY
    Last edited by Mazz; 2013-01-09 at 06:24 AM. Reason: AL:KDJLASKJD<

4. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

Soul Seeker shouldn't work as a training skill anymore if its regeneration rate is lower than 80%, and its orbs is lower than 4. It wouldn't have been very good in GMS anyways since you guys have LHC and Primal Roar should dominate there.

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

Is this build valid with the nerf in place?

6. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

CMS's nerf, and by extension, ours, or perhaps the other way around, is only to the damage done by Soul Seeker, it'll still spawn four orbs per attack and has an 80% chance of attacking again.

7. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

I was reading the patch notes and it stated 60%. The extractions are missing the base skill and only included the dummy which has 80% apparently. If the case is it does 300%x4 with 80%, then yes it should be the priority.

I forgot that Primal Roar was nerfed to pomegranate as well. It would need like six targets to technically outDPS Soul Seeker I believe.

8. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

Yeah, just asked in game, it says it's 60%. Though if the bullets are 80%, they'd still regen at an 80% rate, no? Assuming the 60% is just for the initial attack and the bullets regenerated are governed by the bullet skill info.

9. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

I... It... hmmm... It's better than 2 @ 70% but...

10. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

so for 4th job would the earlier trinity build be best or what?

11. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

Soul Seeker should be significantly stronger than Trinity, I think, if that's the criterion you are basing your decision on.

12. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

even with the cmst nerf?

13. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

The original concern we had with getting Trinity in a build was to combat Damage Reflect. Since you can't "stop" Soul Seeker, you have to have a safe margin of time where you switch to Trinity, or only use Trinity to attack so that any stray orbs don't get you gibbed by DR.

I'm inclined to believe Soul Seeker is still better than Trinity, even if its regen rate is 60% for the first bullet and 80% for the rest, but if it's somehow 60% all the time, Trinity should be better.

14. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

Just a little error:

Swap those two skills, Reinforce is 183, Recharge is 162.

15. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

In KMS, Reinforce is at 143. Make Up is at 162. Recharge is at 183. This guide was made before those changes occurred.

16. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

I only have lv 1 of Finale Ribbon and lv 1 Soul Resonance right now, so I don't have a good idea of what they really do when maxed. So why is Ribbon maxed before Resonance in each build?

17. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

Probably because of the party buffs it gives.

18. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

Am I the only one who maxed the skill that increases DEF in 3rd job before any others?

19. Default Angelic Buster Skill Build.

If you're unfunded then it makes sense that you would for potion-saving, but I know that I made it a point to leave it for last explicitly because I didn't care about potion usage.

As for Soul Seeker, I'm using it to train at LHC and it's still pretty damn useful. I haven't tried pure Roar yet so I don't know how to feel about it.

20. Default Re: Angelic Buster Skill Build.

i'm going to race AB in EMS when it comes out thnx for the guide:)

schould i use roar or soul seaker as main skill for grinding?