1. Default Stonetooth Sword or Lionheart Battle Scimitar?

I'm looking to get a weapon for a Kaiser preemptively and use various future coin events to perfect scroll it. Assuming I could get either and I didn't plan on wearing the entire empress set, would the Stonetooth Sword or the Lionheart Battle Scimitar do better damage?

2. Default Re: Stonetooth Sword or Lionheart Battle Scimitar?

First off you could do both, in Scania at least NRW and ST are going for like 300-500 for perfect one.
    What I'm doing is I got a 150 NRW att, epic for 400m and just keep an eye out for a 142 att scimitar, highest I've gotten so far is a 141 one.

Imo the 36 avg. attack difference makes up for the speed.

3. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Stonetooth Sword or Lionheart Battle Scimitar?

Doesn't Kaiser get a few more Asp from skills than a regular warrior?

4. Default Re: Stonetooth Sword or Lionheart Battle Scimitar?

I definitely haven't seen any deals like that on GAZED. All I found was a NRW with 1 scroll passed that I bought for 55m and I proceeded to junk scroll up to 122 attack. Clean scimitars are pretty cheap (around 200m usually, might be more for a good one), but there are no perfect scrolled Stonetooths around for less than 1.5b. I just planned on either springing for a 140 weapon or farming a Stonetooth on a level 100 and scrolling it myself either way.

I'm pretty sure they attack speed cap while transformed with a normal weapon but if you want to be attack speed capped all the time you either need a fast sword and decent SI or you need a fast sword and the attack speed increase inner potential.

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

You want to stay transformed most of the time anyways since its when you are going to hit Major Damage, so a normal speed weapons is not bad on him.

And if you go with the empress set you will get that extra 30watt and 30% Boss damage...

6. Default Re: Stonetooth Sword or Lionheart Battle Scimitar?

The Scimitar is the best option, but again with all the time we have yet just wait till you can get the highest attack one possible.

7. Default Re: Stonetooth Sword or Lionheart Battle Scimitar?

I figure the empress set isn't worth it anymore, considering you can get about 30% more strength by doing a top/bottom combo. And there's a bunch of good capes coming out on KMS that outclass the empress cape anyway. I also assume that 150 sword is gonna be amazing for Kaisers and that anything else will just be a placeholder for that anyway.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

That's even assuming we're getting level 150 weapons and whatnot.
    As for my setup, I'm going with the Empress 2h Sword as the attack difference is just too great for one attack speed to outweigh.

9. Default Re: Stonetooth Sword or Lionheart Battle Scimitar?

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be in there, the real question is whether or not it's gonna be obtainable anytime in the foreseeable future (excluding cash shop events ). But yeah, I guess the 140 weapon is a smarter option. I just hate to have to buy something when I could farm the alternative and when the alternative is freely tradable.