Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Nexon reasoning inside

Frustrated flippancy aside, I definitely don't think all class distinctions have been lost. The classic mages are pretty distinct from one another, f'rex, and from what I've seen, mechs have a fairly unique playstyle? Then I also hear things about paladins and Aran, although of course I am never interested enough in warriors to pay a great deal of attention otherwise.

2. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: Nexon reasoning inside

NLs sucks without SE. So Bowmasters were the best.

3. Default Re: Nexon reasoning inside

Corsairs were slightly better, it was a very small margin but Basil made sure to circlejerk it greatly with their "Corsair is the best class" jerk.

4. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Fixed it for you

5. Default Re: Nexon reasoning inside

This might blow your mind, but there's actually a Dual Blade class that only uses one dagger! Crazy, right? We already have those Dual blades that don't even use daggers at all that call themselves Night Lords (haha, what a dumb name), and there's actually some jerks who refuse to equip a katara (something about "our class can't equip them waaaa I'm a stupid baby") and then call themselves Bandits.

6. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Mount FJ sounds useless. It's not like people use mount in grinding situations. -> Aran is still slow pomegranade. Warriors even worse... Almost every other class has some decent movement skill nowadays.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

you know that dbs got fj BEFORE shads?

8. Default Re: Nexon reasoning inside

Look man, when you make as many bad posts as I do, you don't simply have time to make sure all your facts are straight before you spit out aggresive comments.

(no but really, whoops that was kind of dumb of me but I'm going to leave it there anyway so people can laugh at how dumb I am if they haven't blocked me yet)