1. Default Familiar Question

Was being able to hit any level monster with a familiar fixed when they added permanent familiars to the game?

2. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

Default Re: Familiar Question

No, it wasn't. But at the moment, familiars are broken again and they won't hit anything.

3. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

@Killed;

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Bomber, I don't think that's the question.
    The question is, if the shroom familiar belonged to a level 10 character, would it still be able to hit those mobs? And its owner get exp when they die?

5. Default Re: Familiar Question

What? I literally was killing things with my familairs last night. I have no clue what your talking about.

6. Default Re: Familiar Question

My question is what Sapta said, because a little bit ago I tried using a Bubbling familiar on toad with a level 81. It showed that it hit toad on my screen, but not my friends screen, and I received no EXP after the kill.

7. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

Yeah, it's because familiars aren't working at the moment. I think it broke sometime last night since they were working fine yesterday. But right now, it shows they're hitting things but they don't do any damage. It happens from time to time, though it hasn't happened in a while as far as I know.
    I don't know how they manage to break when nothing is being changed, but it usually is fixed with a server check.

8. Default Re: Familiar Question

I'll check it when I get home tonight I guess. GMS doesn't play well with foregin content it seems.

9. Default Re: Familiar Question

I can confirm that any level character can hit any level mob with a familiar, but the damage is broken and doesn't show up as of last night. They break fairly often. It'll almost certainly be fixed next patch/server check, as usual.

10. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

This. In JMS it is different(familiars there can miss), but here it should always work unless it breaks like it does every now and then. And i can confirm it is always fixed by a patch or server check.

11. Default Re: Familiar Question

Whenever crash breaks, so do familiars for some reason.