Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

As if that excuses you for acting like a stereotypical ignorant American.

As if saying something like "Lol so weak, a XXX is so much better. Noob class" etc makes you look like anything more than a douche.

(I only say American because I do not know your nationality. I'm going to assume American.)

2. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

they're what vipers should have been.
    way better use of the recharge system that vipers also have.
    the need to combo it up to keep it going is pretty cool too.

3. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

I kinda feel both Aran and Buccs have been a bit gipped by Kaiser and his combo system and Burster with her recharge system.

4. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

I think the Aran combo system is pretty cool, especially since you're forced to do combos to use the desired attack.
    you don't have to do that as a Kaiser, the only use comboing has for Kaiser is a faster gauge recharge.

5. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

the one number thing makes the class seem weak. i wish nexon could've done this to classes like paladins(blast) and mages(paralyze, chain lightning, flame wheel) before doubling, tripling and even quintupling their attacks. if the skills have high % with the ability to break damage caps, slow speed doesnt matter.

6. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

Ugh... if only.
    That would make my day if this ever came true.

7. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

A common misconception.
    This AB has a damage range of 130k with 40% boss damage and 23% total damage with all skills mastered.

Just wait till AB reaches the public server this week. You'll see crazy numbers.

8. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

so the 'burster' part of her name is referenced to her ability to 'burst' the damage cap ? :O

9. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

If it's just from additional potential like you told me on EF, then it's a pseudo-range.

10. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

I told you that additional cubes were introduced in this term. Best testers can spend their maple points on miracle cubes.
    The only info the uploader provides is what I just said.

11. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

12. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

I've just fazed through that thread.

13. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

Seeing as on the Internets nationality is the new racism, I find that appalling. Especially your making an assumption about my nationality in the first place. The only way you could possibly be more offensive is to call me a stereotypical lazy "african american" because I sit around posting on MMO forums, and then note that you're assuming I'm black because HEY IT FITS THE STEREOTYPE SO WHY NOT.

Not that you're racist. You're just stereotyping someone based on nationality, which is in turn based on an assumption about both the person's nationality and IRL personality. Despite not knowing either. Not that you're a bigot. You're just prejudiced. NOT THAT IT'S A BAD THING! Oh wait, yes it is. LOLOL!

Suddenly, I feel pretty damn good about being a "stereotypical ignorant American douche," if only because I don't go around flaunting my prejudices. Good job undermining your point there, bro.

Inb4 I'm b& for objecting to your objectification of an entire nation's populace.

Revuln is mine heero.

14. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

I feel your pain...

I don't even know what to say at this point... I've been so uninterested with the new classes that I honestly don't care what Nexon does. I'm going to sleep now and not looking at any more AB or Kaiser pomegranate. Good night.

15. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

Erm... for all those skills you listed... they WERE once 1 number, big % and slow... back in the ancient time... not the ability to break damage caps though

16. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

"i wish they could've done this"

17. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

Since they decided to break their established damage cap rules...I absolutely agree. Though Blast still needs a range increase.

18. Default Re: KMST~~1.2.443 Lv.181 Angelic Burster Solo Zakum

The char only got hit once in the whole run as far as i noticed, otherwise miss,miss,miss. How is it that these KMS/KMST players almost never get hit nor suffer status effects in these some-boss-in-xx-seconds vids? This is not a thief class. Does this class also have super-high status resistance like DS did?