IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v.115 - Mutiny Update Notes

To believe, or not to believe?

I currently have 806 Renegade Coins on my main. Do I keep them, trusting that the shop will remain and maybe even get some good new items? Or do I spend them on whatever, just so they don't go to waste?

I know Nexon. And I know Murphy's Law.
    If I keep my coins, the shop will not be extended, or will be "extended" but with new coins, and my current ones will be lost. At best I'll be able to trade them in for the new coins, at some 100:1 exchange rate.
    If I spend them all, Nexon will add some really good stuff (positive chaos? white scrolls? empress gear?) or even just nice stuff (pq item purse? more chairs?) for 200 coins each, and I will regret spending even a single coin.

What do you say, Southperry?

3. Default Re: v.115 - Mutiny Update Notes

Keep them. Nexon won't swap the coins out (at least, not on purpose).

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

It's either a win or lose. You don't know if they are going to keep it after Mutiny.

5. Default Re: v.115 - Mutiny Update Notes

They likely will not. In KMS, the Justice shop went away after the DB revamp. But, to throw a monkey in the wrench, they had Justice coin events during the Monster Park/ToT/Golden Temple/Dojo/Cross Hunter revamp. Since we haven't received that (and we don't know if they are happening in Mutiny yet...) there is a possibility of continuing it.

I think they will remove the shop in the next patch after Mutiny. They want it to be around for the DBs and Pirates so that they can benefit from the books. Beyond that, it isn't going to be terribly necessary.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

@Nion; and @Thorr;
    They posted, right in the update notes (which I quoted in my previous post) that the shop is staying and so are some events that give Renegade coins. So there is no question as to whether they intend to keep it after the Mutiny patch.
    The only question, as @Lozmaster; hinted at, is whether they will accidentally lose the shop when copy-pasting something completely unrelated.

7. Default Re: v.115 - Mutiny Update Notes

No, that's not what I am questioning. We already know it's staying as part of Mutiny. It's whether or not it stays -after- Mutiny, which to me means the patch following. (the one we'll probably get in September...)

The OP is questioning whether it is wise to trust that the shop will survive the night (through the actual patch itself). I was expanding on Nion's response which sounded like it questioned if the Shop will stay after the Mutiny time frame.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

Ah. After Mutiny, well, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

9. Default Re: v.115 - Mutiny Update Notes

The KMS Justice shop got the same expansion during the Cross Hunter Etc revamp patch which came prior to the DB Revamp. It was a "Justice Thank You" event:
    We have already kinda received -part- of that event -
    We get 5 coins for these already.

(Quites are from http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/ )

Now, what gets me thinking is the fact KMS got Hilla with their DB revamp. In the Aswan video preview with Hime, she said at the very end that Hilla would be arriving with the DB changes. You'd think that would be worthy of mentioning in the Patch Highlights..

I think GMS changed their mind, or Hime and her partner weren't up to speed. I think Hilla will come in the patch after Mutiny and will be packaged with the other specialty dungeon revamps. It would provide a break from new characters/revamps and catch us up with the KMS schedule all at once. That will give sufficient break to prepare for Mikhail (if we are getting that). Then I forsee that the adventurer revamps could be rolled into one patch (Archers, Warrior, Magicians). Yeah, ok, enough speculation...