Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Did they expand NX item trading?

I just saw a guy in FM selling the permanent NX Dual Blade outfit in his store (mask, overall, gloves, shoes and cape). It has no trade description like how the Surprise Style Box outfits have. Bug/hack/new feature?

2. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

Its a hack.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

and it actually lets you trade stuff? if so, plain sigh. can't say i'm bothered, except for the fact that of course hackers doing something nexon should allow in the first place.

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Well, I've heard that those who buy the hacked NX equips actually lose them when they change channels or log out, so this is a bit of an issue for those who are unaware of this or just buy the items without looking because of some unbeatable price that they don't want to pass up.

5. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

Nope.

Theres 2 hacks in play right now:

1. The ability to trade any permanant Cash Shop clothing item. These will not expire/disappear

2. The ability to duplicate Suprise Style Box items, These will disappear if you log-off/change channels etc.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

and from what it seems, both are kept secret i guess? couldn't find any info on either. but i have heard about the second one.

7. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

Anyone with Hack-that-shall-not-be-named has access to it.

8. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

Actually, it's a public hack, and doesn't require the more infamous tool. It's not very easy to find updated info about it, though.

9. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

These can't be combined to trade disappearing permanent-appearing Cash Shop clothing items, can they? Or more direct, should I be cautious in buying Nigiri?

10. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

You can dupe permanant Style box items, but you cannot dupe say....a permanant Trans hat. But you can trade it with hacks.

Because the Nigiri is a Style box item, It can be false-duped and disappear. So yes, I would be wary of buying one.

11. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

Just stay away from it until the issue is resolved.
    Remember that whole fiasco with the ink-rose perm name tag ring? When nexon found out, the prices of it dropped to a mere 5m even though it vanished immediately after trying to equip it.

12. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

First I've heard of this, Perhaps a good thing i haven't entered FM in a good week. ..

13. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

Thanks for the reply and this includes all traded Style Box transactions, both in Hired Merchant and Direct?

14. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

Merchant yes, Self-store yes, Cash Trade I do not know.

15. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

1st hack (trading existing perms) is something I want to see out of Nexon...

2nd hack (duping SS perms) is something I don't want to see out of Nexon...

16. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

Mine didn't vanish o.o

17. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

then yours wasn't duped.

18. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

Selling the NX that shouldn't be sold is just sending an edited packet. The second one is caused by abusing a glitch. I could have sworn though that I heard the latter one was patched.

19. Default Re: Did they expand NX item trading?

There was an emergency server check the morning people found out about the dupe and went crazy. I haven't heard of it happening since. For those few hours it was absolute chaos, though.