1. Default Some Weird Pet Event?

Uhm, I logged on from a LONG break of not playing and in my Cash Shop I got..
    Two 90 Day Jr Reapers
    Two 90 Day Dino Girls
    Two Permanent White Tigers
    One 5 Day Snail

I highly doubt it's an event, but more of a glitch instead.. not that I'm complaining!
    Kinda cool, but useless to me since I don't wanna buy that dumb Multi-Pet thing..

Thoughts?

2. Default Re: Some Weird Pet Event?

Maybe it's Nexon's way of getting you to stay active?._>

3. Default Re: Some Weird Pet Event?

The sometimes give me junk after logging on after 2 years. But two perm tigers? what?

4. Default Re: Some Weird Pet Event?

I wish they gave me something I can actually use though ._.

5. Default Re: Some Weird Pet Event?

Maybe you were one of those lucky people from a while back when nexon derped and duplicated people's pets o_o Considering there's 2 of everything, it seems likely. Do you remember if you bought at least 1 of them before?

6. Default Re: Some Weird Pet Event?

I think if your character had world xfered at some point, all your pets were duplicated.

7. Default Re: Some Weird Pet Event?

Yes, I had each of those pets before. And Yes, I world transferred.

Lucky meh? lol

8. Default Re: Some Weird Pet Event?

I have received over 20 pets the same way.. it has something to do with xfers. 6 skunks and 6 dragons..

9. Default Re: Some Weird Pet Event?

What did you do with all them? ._.

I don't have the Multi-Pet skill. And I don't see the point of using the pets that expire.
    So then I have Four Perms.. my Baby Tiger, and three White tigers (one of which is my first pet, leveled up)

I suppose I can distribute the Four pets amongst my four main characters then.. though I wish I could Multi Pet the White Tigers and get the effect..
    Does the Multi Pet skill only work on one character?

10. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Default Re: Some Weird Pet Event?

Yes it will only give you the multi pet skill on one character per pet snack you get.

11. Default Re: Some Weird Pet Event?

Yeah it happened to me a while ago too.

I have like 6 perm persians, and 6 Corgis, and like 4 Cake pets, and other weird ones lol.