1. Default KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

Usually for KMS threads I try to find things that are substantially different from the KMST counterpart. I'm really struggling to find much of a difference in anything big. So this thread will be quite short. If you'd like to read more about Angelic Burster, see my other thread.

Other Changes:
    - Magnus's HP is still labeled with question marks.

NXWatch

(PvE) Skill Changes

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

pineapple.

Edit: Yeah, why don't you warn me while I edit my post. K? ok. I didn't really come prepared.

3. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: UhWut
    Server: Windia
    Level: 241
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Wings
    Virginia

Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

Oh ma lawd. They are releasing these classes rather quickly.. Time to log into KMS I guess :D

Guess I got my hopes up too soon.
    Last edited by Lamato; 2012-08-01 at 05:06 PM. Reason: i is ignint

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

What's with the rushing? @_@

Maybe they put the data in and aren't ready to release it? But today is a Thursday and they always do content updates on Thursdays... There's not much delay time there.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

Angelic Buster isn't until next week...at least I believe so.
    This could probably just be a case of porting data so the patch next week won't need to be massive?

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

They probably plan on doing a 10 minute like patch or post-midnight ban unlock.

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

MapleStory 5 years ago: OMG ANOTHER CLASS WAT IS THIS MADNESS
    Now: Oh. Another class. Yay.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

I'd prefer them to work on the game mechanics itself and actual content(PQs for example) rather than more jobs. I don't mean potentials either, there's already way too much of that..

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

Hmm, first with Kaiser and now this...don't you normally put the class as the thread title only when the KMS patch actually releases the class? or is that the actual extracted patch name?

Kinda misleading.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

He names the patch based upon the content, not on Nexon Korea's scheduling.

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

Now you're confusing me, lol. The thread is named angelic burster but the class itself isn't part of the patch's contents?

Well its just a minor detail but still...

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

Well, Burster data has been implanted into the official game, just like what happened last time. That's why it's named Burster. Fiel never mentioned that.

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

ask yourself: what does this patch contain?

that's what fiel will call it. this patch contains angelic burster, then that's the name the patch gets, wether it is getting released or not with this patch is irrelevant.

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

They should just take all the already existing classes, make them permanent, finish adding classes to the races that don't have all 5, and then simply work on improving the existing classes.

Too bad they won't, and the only new content they add includes a hefty amount of fake difficulty. Like the invincible Magnus.

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.168 - Angelic Burster

Did you read the name of the thread? Why would I create the name of the thread for something that isn't in the patch?

EDIT: Nevermind. I can be an idiot sometimes.