After seeing a Hero successfully solo Pink Bean, I want to see if Paladins can do the same thing. I'm doing a lot of prep but I have a couple questions.
1) Can ACB reach the bird statues? If they can't, I may have to wait until we get Monster Magnet.
2) Is there any way to save time with 100% resistance? Currently I have 32% from Guardian, 20% from lvl100 Willpower, 3% from DS Card, 10% from Pants, and soon to get 30% from Resistance potion. This will be a combined total of 95% Status Resist which essentially makes me immune to all status. I'm wondering if I can tank Seduce in a way to save time (like taking out the left bird statue quickly or attacking PB when he faces left).
3) How much damage will I do to PB with only Lightning Charge? He has P-Resist + resistant to all elements and he is neutral to Lightning. What's the best way to attack Ariel? Chargeless or with dual charge?
Also, when revamp comes and dual charging makes us element neutral, does this mean attacking PB with Dual Charge Holy+Lightning is better than attacking with Lightning alone? What about P-Resist for Dual Charge and Single Charge?
4) Is there a cooldown on DR? Attacking PB out of DR for 10 seconds then crashing will give me 30 seconds. After the crash ends, will PB immediately DR?
5) What's the strongest attacking Familiar? I need a couple since 1 familiar isn't going to survive for an hour. I haven't looked at the Chief Knights and what kind of attacks they do.
6) How much damage does normal attack do with a Giant Potion? I'm wondering if it will give the me the range + damage to hit Ariel and Birdies+Wisemen constantly at a good rate if ACB fails to do it quickly enough.