Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

I'm trying to make an elephant. Been all over the 2nd world as Sora, am THIIIS sure I'm about to get into a bossfight. Any idea where Malleable Fantasies and Dulcet Fancies are en masse?

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

Tyranto Rex + Flick Rush = OH GOD.
    I obliterated an entire team with them managing to hit with like... 3 attacks total.

3. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

I liked using Pegaslick (or anything with Faith) in Flick Rush. You can tank everything forever. It's really easy to win if you just flick four cards up, flick four down and recharge until you get Faith, and repeat.

Making sure I have Once More before taking on the first boss on Critical. I'm glad Water Barrels can give a lot of LP.

4. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

Hey, can you clarify what you meant by what you said earlier?
    I'm doing what you said is best, completely a world fully with Sora, then drop into Riku and complete the same world fully, then repeat with another world.
    Correct?
    Cus I'm dropping Riku instantly once Sora auto-drops since I have yet to complete with Sora.

Sorry if confusing x_X

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

Have you tried using Drop-Me-Nots? Basically potions that reset the drop gauge. You can find them in a lot of chests, and i think you can buy them for like 80 munny each at the moogle shop

6. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

Yeah I got a few but I don't see the point if Dropping has no consequences except a few seconds to switch back :x

7. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

Hey. Hey Sarah.

What's Quasimodo's favorite Kingdom Hearts theme song?

"SANCTUARYYYYYYYYYY"

Feel free to kill or super ignore me.

8. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

Brilliant. I love it.

9. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

I've gotten pretty far in the game so far.

/* Love Tron's world and the fact that Sora / Riku experience the worlds differently. I was so going to hate the game if I was going to have to play the same world over again the same way. The TWEWY Characters are freaking amazing in this game. I havent even played TWEWY but it makes me want too. All their witty / smart remarks make me chuckle. and Frollo saying "Gypsy Witch" ... Priceless lol. I loved the Amusement Park world w/ Sora, but hated it with Riku. I guess the childlike side came out of me when I was in that world lol. Wanting to fly all around the map / ride the roller coasters etc. Was quite fun xD. */

Love the dream eaters though ! Especially the flower one (heals, puts a shield around me). and I found out me and my brother play the characters differently lol. I play better with Riku and he plays better with Sora... quite interesting.

edit : I also hated dropping! Everytime it seemed like I would drop during the middle of boss fights!!!... then I found out you can drop back but..bleh

10. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

Hockomonkey on Critical is absolute hell. Once More, Second Chance, Leaf Bracer and Waking Dream are pretty much required. The only reason I managed to make it was by spamming Strike Raid while in a spot the boss couldn't really reach without it's AI freaking out. It just that hard.

11. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

Confused..

I just completed Tron with Sora and then Riku.. but the introduction said "Another stray."
    Aren't Sora and Riku in two different dimensions, and go through two different non-relative story lines in each world?

12. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

What you said is basically true, but I was under the impression that what they do basically effects the other etc. /* I got that impression from the 2nd time you go to Traverse town and you have to make the dream eater go to the other dimension so that the other can fight it.. To be honest I think they are linked somehow. */ However who knows...Since this is a KH game I doubt it'll be that simple lol.

13. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

I can't get those AR cards to work from my monitor to my 3DS. I'm going to try putting them on my cell but I doubt that'll work. How'd you guys get it?

14. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

It took me a LOT of random wiggling around/angle changing to get them to work. Like 15+ minutes for each card. Don't know why it's so god damn picky.

15. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

I got them both on my blackberry within a few seconds lol. Didn't expect that.

16. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

Hmm Looks like I'm going to have to try the phone way also. This thing wont effin pick up the AR card !

17. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

I held it on an angle when it picked it up, so try that.

18. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

Ah ok. Also the one AR card that's just the dream eater symbol is the stand right? I know thats probably a stupid question..but I thought it was a AR card for a while until they just kept standing on it -_-

19. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

Yeah.

20. Default Re: 3DS now with KH3D release date!

I honestly just held it up to my monitor, then I get a Dream Eater facing down towards my desk. Same thing happens for Mii codes too.