Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Hit's per second of Phantom's Tempest?

Sorry for the confusion. I just basically made it so that anything with a rapidAttack flag would set the delay to 120. The animation itself is 540ms, and I do believe the areaAttack flag would make it 180ms. Just to confirm, DS skills such as Carrion Breath and Mech flame thrower all have 180ms delay, right? If not, I'm going to have to redo some of that as well.

2. Default Re: Hit's per second of Phantom's Tempest?

And Mechanic's siege mode has 210ms or 240ms, still not sure, but it's closer to 210ms. ;)

3. Default Re: Hit's per second of Phantom's Tempest?

Not all rapidAttack flags are set to 120ms. I'm not sure of Carrion Breath's delay though I can look at it later.

4. Default Re: Hit's per second of Phantom's Tempest?

Unless it was changed, I think it's 240 ms.
    Last I tested, I got off 20 siege volleys in 5 seconds, which is about 240-250 ms.
    I haven't played my mech in about a year and a half, but I don't think siege's delay was ever changed.

5. Default Re: Hit's per second of Phantom's Tempest?

It was 5 seconds with transform-in and transform-out., that's why it was always faster then 250ms (5000/20).

But now Siege is unlimited, record a 60fps vid of it and you'll see the numbers popup with an average of something that comes nearest to 210ms.

6. Default Re: Hit's per second of Phantom's Tempest?

Oh, that makes sense, my mistake.