1. Default Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...ontentNo=00F4R

2. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

So. Nothing else? Just ongoing Azwan stuff?

Boooring.

3. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

No more 2x cards.. ouch

4. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

Too many LVL 200s I guess. There were at least 15 more on Khaini yesterday.

5. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

I wish Innocence Scrolls were permanent CS additions...I still need some to chaos scroll my crap.

6. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

Finished 2 hours early? That's unusual.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

I wish positive chaos scrolls were a widely given item in an event quest...i still need things that can be chaosed.

8. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

They could at least give us easier access to Miracle Chaos. No one scrolls with regular chaos scrolls because they're so pomegranatety.

9. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

I didn't even know about positive chaos scrolls...I searched info about them and wow I want some now.

10. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

Really? I'd use regular Chaos over Miraculous since I've never gotten anything over +5 with Miraculous anyway, the chance is probably extremely low to get 6~10, so it's like I'm paying two or three times the price for a regular Chaos.

11. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

Should be about as hard to get +10/-10 with Miraculous as it is to get +5/-5 with regular, if my understanding of how they work is correct. I generally just use regular because I wouldn't care so much losing 1-2 attack/stat compared to 4-5.. and I don't think Miraculous are even obtainable/tradeable anymore anyway.

12. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

Well typically anything you chaos scroll is going to have a small amount of w.att on it. In my experience MChaos has a lesser chance of actually reducing stats than regular Chaos do, and the amount of money you spend on MChaos is less than what you would spend on an innocence scroll. That's my justification, anyway - Mchaos were made untradeable at the same time epic pots were.

13. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

I've gotten a surprising amount of Miraculous from PvP Battle Pouches in kMS (like 2 out of no more than 20 that I've used, but just luck I guess), so I assume they'd be available from there here in gMS as well.

Oh, they're untradeable now, huh? All these untradeable scrolls are starting to make me sad =/

14. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

According to a duper (the one who made the 38 att vss and such), he has only ever seen a +8 one time, and the highest he got other than that are 6-7 gains.
    Seems like the spread is a lot more centered on the lows for mchaos.

15. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

My friend got a +10 on his rising sun pendant.

16. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

Yeah, the higher end results seem to be so much more uncommon. If they were just as common as the rest, every duper would just keep duping the scrolls and their items until they end up getting +10 with every scroll, pretty much making the "perfect" item. But if they were common, we would have seen a bunch of 70+ attack PACs and overpowered items like that.

17. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 31, 2012

Yeah, a friend of mine made a graph of the distribution of chaos scroll results and it looks like +1/0/-1 are the most common by quite a large margin. Here's the thread he made for it earlier this year. It's for regular chaos scrolls, but he did use a hundred or so miraculous as well but never updated the thread.