1. Default Corsair cannot use Mastery Book

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:

This is probably limited to skills that no longer exist after the pirate revamp, but it appears I cannot use Mastery Books on some of my skills. (This may have been known, but I just encountered it. Forgive me if this is a repeat of information.)

Images of problem

My working theory is that perhaps because the JobID for Pirates has been altered to delay the Revamp, the book may not recognize that I am actually a Corsair.

2. Default Re: Corsair cannot use Mastery Book

They were supposed to fix that, but it looks like it is still broken. I can not us super transform 20 on my Bucc either so it may just be moves that were removed.

3. Default Re: Corsair cannot use Mastery Book

Eh. I guess I won't try to go find and pass energy orb 20 now

This is why I wanted the revamp sooner rather than later. It owuld fix the stupid glitches that currently plague the pirate class because they don't have their revamp.

4. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Corsair cannot use Mastery Book

One of the main reasons I left my Sair at 150, when this came I couldn't use any mastery books.

5. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Default Re: Corsair cannot use Mastery Book

At least there's only just over a week till the revamp.

unless nexon messes up again

6. Default Re: Corsair cannot use Mastery Book

Yeah, but I have to wonder if we will have mastery book conversion problems like we did with the thieves. I have 8 books that I am now qualified to use but can't. I am really hoping these books can be converted into something useful.