1. Cash0 InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

KMS Recently Inkwell secret diary about new Nova Pirate Girl

상 큼 발랄 그녀의 데뷔!

Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

She is Coming

2. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

Soooooooooooooo.... no anchor?
    imokwiththis.jpg
    Hoping her main stat is Dex.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

she is coming you say? tell me more.

4. Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

The pineapple is up with Nexon and demon wings?

What is Nexon gonna do with these weapons? Each class has their own weapon now? Gheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

5. Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

They're Dragon aliens.

6. Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

The garbage Nexon is coming up with these days...

7. Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

What is with those halos over her horns

8. Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

And I'm coming too.

9. Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

You and me both.

10. Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

What's with the look of Kaiser and the other guy on the left...?
    Erm, it just kinda seems... well...

inb4lovestorybuffsanddescisionsoverwhoyoudate.

11. Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

"Phase is greater vividness of her debut!"

I never could get my mind around that deep asian philosophy stuff.

12. Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

dafuq? Is she in love with Kaiser or Beldeross?

13. Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

is that even a weapon
    what

14. Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

Apparently it's a megaman arm laser cannon like I guessed.

15. Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

And I thought Mercedes' storyline as a female idol with drama and confidence issues wasn't so original, looking for a surprise with this one.

16. Default Re: InkWell's Sercet Diary--Phase is greater vividness of her debut!

Which one will she choose?! Kaiser the Warrior? Or Beldeross the, um, uh, Person!
    Plus, how will Mercedes deal with being level 10?! How will Phantom deal with walking?! Find out on the next episode of Maple Divas.

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

She's going to choose Kaiser. Maybe if she marries into the Warrior family Pirates will actually get some recognition.